Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok another shocking piece of newsflash...

kily gonzales is set to leave the calcio :rolleyes:

sometimes i thing, italians make people sick :)

look at mendieta, same thing with him :

kily & gaizka were the 2 best players in valencia , one season later, they come here (of course for a significant amount of money) and what happens? they get frozen :confused: and don't bring half the skill they produced at valencia ....

i think there is something very wicked going on... that's for sure :)

final remark: i said inter needed a playmaker: preferably AIMAR, but hey .... i 've got a funny feeling that the same will happen to him too, like kily & mendieta :) so.....

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Under Cuper one of the few players that perform consistenly was Kily, however with Zac he has no place in his 3-4-3, or at least Zac prefers pasquale over him.

Good move for him, if he is leaving, right now the theme is to blame the players, I wouldnt be surprise if a lot of Veteran leave in the summer, the last 2 years we constantly blamed the coach( when everyone knew we didnt have all the players he wanted) He gets those players and 8 games into the SerieA season he gets sack (we were doing great in CL but noone seem to care).

Zaccheroni comes in and he manages to fails at everything except in beating Juventus, but the officials try to cover their mistake by blaming the same players that took inter to their first semi finals of the Champions league in 20 years (yea not even the last scudetto winners achieved that).

Moratti has to sell or change everyone of his advisor and office people including Fachetti who has always been his right hand, that´s where our problems comes from. By moratti taking less public responsability it just makes him even more powerfull.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it's true what you mentioned..... but what then to do with kily? just sell him again ?

we waited so long to sign him, also lazio wanted him 2 years ago.... now he finally arrived here, just trow him away after a half season, where he played;... let's say 12 games :rolleyes:

btw he's world class! he's an ARGENTINIAN international for christ sake...

i hope zac will adept again 4-4-2,, zo he will be usefull again.... it would be a waste to sell him again

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
it is a waste to bench a talented player

1 - 4 of 4 Posts