Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
when did he started???..jejee just joking, but we can't keep calling the same names ethernally, more when we are not talking of Kempes here, nevertheles I hope he ends his career greatly in Inter, and if someon in Boca would ask me between him and a package with: Gult, Matellan, MOrel Rodriguez and Baiano, I will go for Kily all the way.
I always liked more a Solari there, and others but he hada great shot, stamina and personality, not precisly wise to be that long in NT, but in club level he is a very good player.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
i dont think he is finished. He did quite well in the copa america 04 and the olympics.
he was injured most of the time since them. he is slowly coming back but he is 30 and he is running out of time.
i always liked him, i think he is the best left mid inter has nowadays.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
batigold said:
i dont think he is finished. He did quite well in the copa america 04 and the olympics.
he was injured most of the time since them. he is slowly coming back but he is 30 and he is running out of time.
i always liked him, i think he is the best left mid inter has nowadays.
Yes, Kily ain't finish. If he regain fitness, then he is a player at high international level. :thumbsup:

Dale Kily

·
Registered
3 Posts
nowadays Galatasaray is trying to buy him. they have offered to Inter because he has still one year remaining contract.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Kily is still very effective in our system.

Against Brazil weeks ago, he was constantly helping on the defensive side and also pushing it up on the attacks. Like we say in Argentina, "pone mucha garra." He's still needed, imo.

Not to mention he plays his best for the national side.

·
Registered
395 Posts
dogfried said:
Kily is still very effective in our system.

Against Brazil weeks ago, he was constantly helping on the defensive side and also pushing it up on the attacks. Like we say in Argentina, "pone mucha garra." He's still needed, imo.

Not to mention he plays his best for the national side.
If Argentina does use a natural winger with the last midfield position, I would rather it be him than Santana. He provides a lot more defensively than does Santana. But, against Brazil he was too ineffective on the offensive end to justify another selection right now.

I would much rather Peckerman either plays for in the midfield with Lucho-Mascherano-Sorin-Riquelme, or 5 with Lucho-Mascherano-Sorin-Riquelme-Aimar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts