·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did any one saw our three players agianst
barca we ate barca on dinner
kily was UNBELIEVABLE as always
HE IS THE BEST LEFT WINGER IN THE WORLD
lopez was trying to do anything in the whole match but that was enough from HIS GREAT LAST GOAL in 90 min hahahahah

pellegreno (exept the own goall)
he was the king of the defence

FORZA VALENCCIA
FORZA ARGENTINA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Pellegrino had a so and so game.Apart from the fact that he scored one of the dumbest own-goals i've ever seen (I rarely blame a defender for an own goal but this time Pellegrino asks for it,what was he thinking?) he was out of position many times,whatever got past Farinos at midfield Djukic was there.Sorry,but it wasnt Mauricio's night...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Great performances from Lopez and Gonzalez and and fairly good performance from Pellegrino.

So, glad that Lopez scored!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
even though maricio scored an own goal which i thought was not his fault, he has a good game defending against a great offensive team...the whole defensive line played great because without that goal, barca had NOTHING!

amo, good players have done the same thing pellegrino has done in the CL. eg: hierro, keane.....does anyone remember any other own goals?

anyhow, kily was great as usual...lopez is the threat in offense whenever he is on the field

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Argentina,as I said at my earlier post I rarely blame a defender for an own goal.But THIS own goal was plain stupid.Pelegrino had all the time in the world to see the ball and Canizares behind him,and even I from my home through TV heard the goallie's scream.But he just put his foot and send it in...frankly,I could say he would score an own goal from the moment I saw him sliding...he should have let the ball to Canizares,simple as that.

Pellegrino is an good player,but it wasnt his day and please dont deny this.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOOK AMO
MAYBE THE GOAL IS PELLEGRENO'S FUALT
BUT REALLY HE WAS GOOD ON THE DEFENCE(REALLY GOOD)
BTW:he make the first goal

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I have to agree with Amo on this one. Pellegrino was way out of position tonight and that ownb goal was Really, really STUPID. His fault all the way!

But Kily did the job for the both of them ;)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I thought it was Pallegrino's fault too, it was coming right at the goalie. But oh well sh*t happens. Lopez had a great game, he should of had 2 goals, if it wasn't for that d!ckhead Zenden diving and disallowing a goal. And Kily was kily, nuff said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts