Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonzales Killy he is in Valnecia and he is left side player what about this player in Juventus ?
Forza Juventus

F

·
0 Posts
He is a wnderful plaer and i think that if juve get him there job in the champions league will be easier as zambrotta can be put on thr right and killy on the left.

------------------

A

·
0 Posts
He is realy great player I'll be very happy if he will be at Juve .

I just imagine my self that he will play at the left side and Zambrotta at the right....

S

·
0 Posts
Yes, Christian "Kily" Gonzalez is a world class winger. I really hope we could snatch him from Valencia, but the problem is there hasn't been any speculation yet!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
that is wierd because every player has been linked to some other club except for kily...i believe some team will get him.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Speedy Gonzales I would to have in Juventus! He's such a great winger! You all probably saw him against Barca, he was magnificent! He and Zambrotta.. hah.. now that's my dream baby yeah!! :) :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
same scenario......we all hope for this and that player but moggi never ever fails to disappoint us. i have no hopes what so ever to see any killy gonzalez or luis figo in juve. i saw both of them play in the CL and those 2 guys are SUPERB. just one word SUPERB. i just hate moggi soooooooooooooo much. i don't know if it's juve's policy or what but it sucks. it really sucks. we would never get to see big name players in juve unless some other player comes in and he turns out to be a world-class-type, which i think the chances of achieving that is 4/10.
we need some magical players with proven track record.

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK............

·
Registered
517 Posts
I doubt Moggi is alone to decide who to buy and not. We can`t judge him for everything. Besides I think Juve`s profesional staff are well oriented when it comes to who to buy and who not to buy. And if they don`t want to buy a player like this one, they have good reasons for it.

------------------
The sun won`t rise again...
and it will still be.... BIANCONERO!!!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Oh Yeah!Kily in Juve,that would be great,but it is only a dream...Juve never buys super stars...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts