Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi dear interistas i am here because i want some support from interistas in my invasion of milan so ill be really reallly pleased if there are some milan haters who can help destroy the milan forums and please dont be afraid of anything they cant do anything when we are more than one.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
super-giggs said:
hi dear interistas i am here because i want some support from interistas in my invasion of milan so ill be really reallly pleased if there are some milan haters who can help destroy the milan forums and please dont be afraid of anything they cant do anything when we are more than one.
:howler: :howler: :howler:
You are one of a kind I'll give you that much!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
super-giggs said:
You got turned down for FMship and you want revenge...:howler:

·
Registered
678 Posts
super-giggs said:
Since the lose to Parma, I seldom say.

Why not give you some support!!! Milan!Give Pirlo back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Poor kid trying hard to be accepted!:tongue: :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Why should we kill our beloved cugini??? Hey, we guys need each other. :)

We need them so we can say BB Merda. They need us so they can brag about the 6-0 win.

We need them so we can say they've been bribing recently. They need us so they can say that we have not been winning recently.

:tongue::cool: :D:eek:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Handoyo said:
Why should we kill our beloved cugini??? Hey, we guys need each other. :)

We need them so we can say BB Merda. They need us so they can brag about the 6-0 win.

We need them so we can say they've been bribing recently. They need us so they can say that we have not been winning recently.

:tongue::cool: :D:eek:
Like the Matrix, must be a balance eh? ;)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Minotti said:
Like the Matrix, must be a balance eh? ;)
Ahhh, yes. Absolutely right. *thumbs up*

Inter is Neo. :star:

Milan is Agent Smith. :devil:

;)

The same reason why Parma needs Juve. Is there any better win than winning the Derby d'Madoninna for Interisti??? Hardly. Is there any better win for Parma than beating Juve??? I don't think so, right??? ;) Life will be boring without rivals. ;)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Handoyo said:

;)

The same reason why Parma needs Juve. Is there any better win than winning the Derby d'Madoninna for Interisti??? Hardly. Is there any better win for Parma than beating Juve??? I don't think so, right??? ;) Life will be boring without rivals. ;)
*nail in the coffin* :thumbsup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
jack goff said:
Giggs wait for the derby
You sure about that Hector?:stress::tongue:

That may bite you in your ass, as usual I'm tempted to say...;)

:tongue:

Cheers.:)

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
San Siro said:
You sure about that Hector?:stress::tongue:

That may bite you in your ass, as usual I'm tempted to say...;)

:tongue:

Cheers.:)
Cuper has left...So expect a loss, mate :fero: :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Handoyo said:

;)

Most intelligent post I've seen you post...ever :D

as Minotti said Nail in the coffin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.