Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mad. Lee Bowyer is an absolute twat. He didn;t recieve the ball from Dyer so he goes up to him, nuts him and tries to punch him.

I already know Bowyer is a madman. My sister works at a gym (She did not massage him she is a receptionist) and Newcastle came in one day and Bowyer went in for a massage, and while he was getting massaged he started wanking off.

Weird fag. I'd like to clap him in the face.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Fantastic game, if you're not a Newcastle fan, between the slaps and the hilarious theatrics from Stephen Taylor after his handball :D It'd be nice to know what exactly started Bowyer off, but it probably wasn't much, given what an absolute tool he is.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Mad. Lee Bowyer is an absolute twat. He didn;t recieve the ball from Dyer so he goes up to him, nuts him and tries to punch him.

I already know Bowyer is a madman. My sister works at a gym (She did not massage him she is a receptionist) and Newcastle came in one day and Bowyer went in for a massage, and while he was getting massaged he started wanking off.

Weird fag. I'd like to clap him in the face.
:dielaugh: What a douche.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Bowyer is a fukin tool of the highest order, felt a bit sorry for Dyer who did his best to restrain him, by rights Dyer was entitled to lay the twat out.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Wish he had. Still very funny to watch. Although Bowyer looked more upset than Dyer for some reason. Maybe he was upset he didn't get to implant his studs into his head?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Interesting observations, folks.

I blame the formation.

Playing Given as a sweeper-keeper was always gonna be costly someway, somehow.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Bowyer is a grade A cvunt. Just glad that I'll get to see him get smacked in the face.

Dyer should have had a pay rise for it, not a suspension.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
LOL this was just a joke, Dyer shouldn't be banned though as he did nothing. Don't know what he said but he was on the recieving end.

Does anyone remember Lehmann getting sent of for pushing his own teammate a few seasons back?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Its funny.. Probably the next person to get shipped out by Souness is Bowyer. he seems to have that ability to get into trouble since the stint he had with Leeds.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Faisal said:
Does anyone remember Lehmann getting sent of for pushing his own teammate a few seasons back?
Yes I do. Back at Borussia Dortmund, Lehmann was sent off for pushing and yelling at Marcio Amoroso. The ref was having none of that. :D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
what a shame....

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
what a shame.... :nono: :yuck: :nono: :yuck: :nono: :wth: :wth:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Rob, you see the stereotype they have of Englishmen is that we spend our days in drunken states and fighting with each other.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts