Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mad. Lee Bowyer is an absolute twat. He didn;t recieve the ball from Dyer so he goes up to him, nuts him and tries to punch him.

I already know Bowyer is a madman. My sister works at a gym (She did not massage him she is a receptionist) and Newcastle came in one day and Bowyer went in for a massage, and while he was getting massaged he started wanking off.

Weird ***. I'd like to clap him in the face.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Fantastic game, if you're not a Newcastle fan, between the slaps and the hilarious theatrics from Stephen Taylor after his handball :D It'd be nice to know what exactly started Bowyer off, but it probably wasn't much, given what an absolute tool he is.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
Mad. Lee Bowyer is an absolute twat. He didn;t recieve the ball from Dyer so he goes up to him, nuts him and tries to punch him.

I already know Bowyer is a madman. My sister works at a gym (She did not massage him she is a receptionist) and Newcastle came in one day and Bowyer went in for a massage, and while he was getting massaged he started wanking off.

Weird ***. I'd like to clap him in the face.
:dielaugh: What a douche.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Interesting observations, folks.

I blame the formation.

Playing Given as a sweeper-keeper was always gonna be costly someway, somehow.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
LOL this was just a joke, Dyer shouldn't be banned though as he did nothing. Don't know what he said but he was on the recieving end.

Does anyone remember Lehmann getting sent of for pushing his own teammate a few seasons back?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Its funny.. Probably the next person to get shipped out by Souness is Bowyer. he seems to have that ability to get into trouble since the stint he had with Leeds.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Faisal said:
Does anyone remember Lehmann getting sent of for pushing his own teammate a few seasons back?
Yes I do. Back at Borussia Dortmund, Lehmann was sent off for pushing and yelling at Marcio Amoroso. The ref was having none of that. :D

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
what a shame.... :nono: :yuck: :nono: :yuck: :nono: :wth: :wth:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.