Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I've been watching 'Driving Mum and Dad mad' the last 2 weeks and basically it's about these spoilt little brats making their parents live a living hell and so the parents go seek professional help. So what they do is act kind to their kids and bla bla you get the rest.

Ok now wtf? What ever happened to discipline? If I was that parent and my kid starting swearing at me or hitting me I'd do this:

:D

·
Registered
983 Posts
Oh yeah. Sometimes i want to kill them.

·
Administrator
25,391 Posts
i agree, u cant go around beating up ur kids, but they definetly have to be told off and punished. a strategic slap , an ocassional "no cartoons for a week", or the simple " shut up and sit down" :fero:are essential to make them grow as responsible people.

pisses me off when u are sitting on a restaurant and the parents get up to get them food in another restaurant coz the brats dont stop screaming they want other food :rollani:, or when u see kids trying to kik and slap adults (or oter kids) and their parents do nothing, just smile and say: ah hes nervous :rollani:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Unstandable... But in the other hand.. They are really very very lovely when they are at the age of 0-2, especially the girls...

·
Administrator
25,391 Posts
age 2-3 i would say. i worked with them two summers, and damn, that age kids are just stunning:D

before 1 year old they just boring though:D

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have 3 Nieces and 2 Nephews, I loved them most until the age of 2. The last one is just a year old and she is the most valuable thing for me in life. If a new one comes, she will be second :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts