Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not understand German, but I am interested to learn about Kicker ratings on Bundesliga players. I want to know if they post the season average for this season on their website.

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
galactico said:
I do not understand German, but I am interested to learn about Kicker ratings on Bundesliga players. I want to know if they post the season average for this season on their website.
Yes, they do. You can check out the Kicker top rated players here :
http://www.kicker.de/content/saison/noten.asp?folder=3850&liga=1&saison=2004/05

The Kicker is using the german school mark system for their ratings : 1 is the best and 6 the worst mark. I have to admit that the Kicker is rating the players in a very conserative way, they hardly give a 1 for instance. Thus if a player has an average rating < 3, this means that he is having a very good season.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Rothose said:
.....I have to admit that the Kicker is rating the players in a very conserative way, they hardly give a 1 for instance...

Martin Petrov three times has 1:
11th round against Mainz(4:3, four goals:) )
13th round Stuttgard(3:0, two goals, as i remember)
17th round against Arminia(5:0)

it is hard, but not impossible for Martin:)

·
Registered
59,632 Posts
in the top ten of their rating, there are usually at least 8 goalkeepers, so don't feel surprised. last season van duijnhoven was having the best ratings
as far as I remember :undecide:

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
sanyi said:
in the top ten of their rating, there are usually at least 8 goalkeepers, so don't feel surprised. last season van duijnhoven was having the best ratings
as far as I remember :undecide:
Yes, therefore you should look at the ratings splitted by position.
Goalkeepers usually get the best marks because they are always in the center of interest in every match.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Only 6 strikers made the list, why is that is it only representing 50 players or something?

These ratings seem pretty accurate, good stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts