Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 16,2003

I must say life is good. I'm finally out of high school, but I must say I finished in style. In my four years I had been elected to the National Honors Society, Quill & Scroll (International HS Journalism honors society), Editor-in-Chief of my school newspaper, French Honors Society,German Honors Society, valedictorian, and captain of my school soccer team. I was the section leader for the trumpets in the honors band for three years as well. In my freshman year this senior was the leader. I was 2nd. I am an Eagle Scout with two silver palms. I did all of that and still managed to have a life. I had fun doing stupid things on weekends. Because of my reputation at high school as the perfect student I got away with doing graffitti six times, climbing on to the roof of many buildings in town and holding two dance parties on the roof of the middle school twice. The parties went from 7pm-7am and 7pm-5am (the policeman paid me a hundred dollars to end it that early). The best of it is I was accepted into Brown University! Thats right Ivy League. :howler:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
April 17,2005

Today was one of the worst days of my life. When I came here to Brown I thought my phase of being a ****ing idiot was over. My life here was going smoothly. The kids in my dorm were awesome. A few of them were musicians. We put together a decent band and had a decent reputation. A week ago something sparked a fuse in me. I decided to go tagging like I did years ago. Some kid saw me leave the building I used as my canvas. He ratted me out. Matt Worthy (the kid who ratted me out) was some wealthy capitalist's son from the Hamptons. Before the campus police searched my room for spray paint, I found him on the campus. I snapped. I beat seven shades of shit out of him. He had three broken bones and two black eyes when I was finished with him. Fortunately I was smart enough to trash it when I was done. But a campus cop saw what I did to Worthy. I had a hearing for a possible expulsion. Worthy's father wanted to press criminal charges, but the Dean had an offer for me. Confess to what I did and no criminal charges would be pressed. I would still be expelled, but thats it.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I was kicked out of Brown. I lost my desire to continue going to school. I decided to head to England to try to find myself.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought a one-way ticket to London and prepaid for a rental car. I decided to drive to Liverpool instead of taking the train. I was more up for the scenic route.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was so distracted by my surroundings that I didn't look at the signs on the motorway. The signs I saw sure as hell weren't for Liverpool and I had the feeling that I overshot it. I decided to get off the motorway as soon as I could. I thought to myself, **** it. I'll stop here and grab a drink and stay the night at a hotel. After driving for over three hours I stopped at this place called the Dunes.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went in asked the bartender what they had for drinks. Some guy sitting at the bar told me to try the Boddies, and that its the best in the World. I decided to try the "Boddies" even though the name sounded particularly disturbing.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I got my "Boddies" from the bartender. I sat next to the guy who recommended it. It was this guy in his late 20's who was having a drink with a few friends. Heres our conversation:
Me: Hey hows it going?
Man at bar: I'm fine yourself?
Me: good thanks.
Man at bar: So you're a yank?
Me: Yeah.
Man at bar: I'm Mike, Mike Murphy.
Me: I'm Tyler Tedesco or Tyler T.
MM: Nice to meet you
Me: Nice to meet you too.
MM: Where in the US are you from?
Me: I'm from Massachusetts.
MM: How do u like the Boddies?
Me: It's good. Can I ask you a question?
MM: Sure.
Me: Where the hell am I?

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
and then the Bartender says well my name is Roman Abramovich i have this little club from London... we are nothing big really and seeing that you dont have a job and all id like you to manage my team...:p

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Interesting Tyler! Keep going! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I asked Mike where hell I was and he told me. I asked him what people did for fun here. He gave me a one word answer, football. He invited me to the local team's match against Chesterfield. They won 1-0! I was overjoyed. I decided I wanted to stay here. I told Mike how I was feeling and he told me to check out of my hotel and I could sleep on the couch at his flat.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts