Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to all if this leads to flames, it's just something I feel strongly about:

Kick Spain out of World Cup 2006.

=and=

Kick Spanish club sides out of European competition.

It sounds harsh, but something really stern has to be done to stop this problem. The Spanish are not the only violators, not by any means, but the level of racism they've shown, and in particular those at the Bernabeau, is ridiculous.

A ban on all club sides seems almost too harsh, and perhaps it is, but keep in mind how whole nations have been punished before for a minorities' actions. {England/Liverpool in the 1980's}

At the very least, Madrid have to be taken out. It was their fans in the England game and it was their fans against Leverkusen.

As to Spain, you have to give out something hard to keep it from happening again. It's a disgrace to the whole world of football, it must be stamped out. If you keep them out of the World Cup, it sends a message to these racists that we don't tolerate this in our game.

Kick racism out of football.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
HAHAHA your funny. Banning Barcelona because Perez is letting those idiots inside Madrids stadium???
They could make Madrid to play behind closed doors, and if Perez still does not do anything to ban those fools, then UEFA could take some more serious action against Madrid. But do not inlude Barcelona, Valencia and Depotivo and the Spanish national team in this.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why kick me out?

If American fans were to make monkey noises or chant such taunts at opposing players, then I'd understand that huge reprimands had to occur. Sometimes you have to own up to what you've done.

Even if you personally didn't do it, your fans did. It has to be dealed with as the serious issue that it really is.

The removal of all Spanish clubs would perhaps be a little harsh, but Real Madrid must for sure face something like this.

Sorry, it's going to sound as if I'm cracking down just because you're Spanish or Madrid, but it's the much bigger picture that must be taken on, and that's the removal of Racism from football.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Dude, I ain't a full Spaniard so do not think I am defending them because of that, but like I said above, banning Barcelona and the other teams and the national team, just because Perez does not ban those fools at Bernabeu is wrong.
However making Madrid playing behind closed doors and if still they are there, than banning them, might become an option.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Too sticky a situation to get involved with if you ask me. Seriously, just imagine what'll happen if Barcelona were kicked out for something that happened during a Real Madrid game. It just wouldn't be pleasant.

Real Madrid should be made to pay for this. Not the other Spanish clubs. They haven't done anything in this case (yes Valencia have had problems with it in the past, especially against us, but that's not the issue at hand). As far as I know Barcelona have not had any complaints of racism at the Camp Nou* during their CL matches and this is the second match in a week where it's happened at the Bernabeu. Punish Real, not the other clubs.

IMO Real should be made to play behind closed doors for their next three European matches. It's got to stop, but they should be the ones who get punished, not the others who haven't done anything. It wouldn't be right to punish Arsenal for something Chelsea do, for example, would it? I don't think so.

(* = if I'm wrong about this, please correct me on it :))

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
khimik said:
Too sticky a situation to get involved with if you ask me. Seriously, just imagine what'll happen if Barcelona were kicked out for something that happened during a Real Madrid game. It just wouldn't be pleasant.

Real Madrid should be made to pay for this. Not the other Spanish clubs. They haven't done anything in this case (yes Valencia have had problems with it in the past, especially against us, but that's not the issue at hand). As far as I know Barcelona have not had any complaints of racism at the Camp Nou* during their CL matches and this is the second match in a week where it's happened at the Bernabeu. Punish Real, not the other clubs.

IMO Real should be made to play behind closed doors for their next three European matches. It's got to stop, but they should be the ones who get punished, not the others who haven't done anything. It wouldn't be right to punish Arsenal for something Chelsea do, for example, would it? I don't think so.

(* = if I'm wrong about this, please correct me on it :))
:thmbup: and like I said, if Perez still does not do shit after that, ban them till the ****er learns a lesson, or gets killed by the Madristas:D

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
I really think Spain should be kicked out of the World Cup. Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact they are in our qualifying group. :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Spain will typically flop at World Cup anyway so dont see any reason to ban then,

but then I cant really talk "flop" being English... :dielaugh:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I don't think Spain will flop this time.

How unlucky were we at Euro 2004? Should have beaten Greece 12-1 with the amount of clear-cut chances we had, but failed to even score two goals.

At the next World Cup we will be as dangerous as any other team, with players like Sergio Ramos, Del Horno, Fabregas, Vicente, Fernando Torres and Xavi all coming along nicely.

Our potential line-up for the next World Cup...

-------------Casillas------------
Ramos-Puyol-Marchena-Del Horno
Joaquin-Fabregas-Xavi-Vicente-
-----------------Torres---------
--------Raul--------------------

Have I mentioned Reyes, Luque, Morientes, Baraja, Albelda, Valeron....:D

Ok, ok...so the problem with Spain has never been a lack of quality, but I just feel that this crop of young players we have now are the best we've ever had.

I would be extremely disappointed if we didn't make the semi-finals at least.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
There's only one way to kick racism out of football effectively and entirely- education. It's a slow and labouring process, but it's sure to work.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Why the hell should Spain be kicked out of the next World Cup and la liga representatives out of the Uefa Champions League because of the actions of a few, uneducated morons?

If we were to apply the same logic, should we kick Blackburn Rovers out of the Premiership?

No, hang on, they are half-way there anyway. :D

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Gio Zola said:
Sorry to all if this leads to flames, it's just something I feel strongly about:

Kick Spain out of World Cup 2006.

=and=

Kick Spanish club sides out of European competition.

Bwhahahahahahahaha :howler:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Gio Zola said:
Why kick me out?

If American fans were to make monkey noises or chant such taunts at opposing players, then I'd understand that huge reprimands had to occur. Sometimes you have to own up to what you've done.

Even if you personally didn't do it, your fans did. It has to be dealed with as the serious issue that it really is.

The removal of all Spanish clubs would perhaps be a little harsh, but Real Madrid must for sure face something like this.

Sorry, it's going to sound as if I'm cracking down just because you're Spanish or Madrid, but it's the much bigger picture that must be taken on, and that's the removal of Racism from football.
You're using the same logic that the nazis do: "They're all the same". No, I do not want to pay for what neo-nazi ultras do.

If you tell me, why is noone doing anything against ultras? Then I agree with you. But this is not only a Spanish problems, you can see nazi ultras around Europe and I do not understand why no one does anything against them.

Let me tell you one thing. In the Spanish parliament there is not a single ultra-right, neo-nazi or fascist party. These parties hardly achieve a 2% of the votes in the Spanish elections. If you look around Europe, you can see that this kind of parties have representants in France, Holland and other countries... and it's disgusting.

BTW, these "ultrassur" that you saw in the video are members of Hammerskin, which is an AMERICAN neo nazi organization... and I don't go around saying that we should not allow all the Americans to enter in Spain.

If you want to know what really happens in the Bernabeu, go to Madrid, a really nice city, buy a ticket and enjoy football in one of the best stadiums of the world... and you'll see that only 100 ultras are doing this noises. People like you and the stupid Sky Sports are giving free propaghanda to these minority nazi.

Please, do us a favour and think twice before posting stupid things.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Test your racism level by answering the few questions below:
1) Have you ever slept with a black chick/guy?
2) Have you ever shared a table with a black person?
3) Has your 9 year old kid ever said, daddy, that man is dirty?
4) Do you smile to black people while silently saying, "this monkey should go back to africa"
5) If you are from Italy, do you consider Lazio fans are your heroes?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Gio, that's ridiculous. Might as well give Italy the same treatment on account of racism and crowd trouble. That's the two top leagues out of Europe, sure will be exciting watching the CL now won't it.. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.