Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
12,622 Posts
I never insisted he was. I simply quoted one of Bruce's philosophical ideas on being like water in response to a video of a fighter swimming in...water.
Well I didn't quote that post to begin with.

·
Registered
12,622 Posts

·
Registered
12,622 Posts

·
Gyula
2,504 Posts
Did I say you did?
No. But that wasn't the point. Saying Bruce was a fraud or not a real fighter, which you agreed with, had nothing to do with why I posted that quote. I'm just pointing out that it was an exercise in futility to bring up something as irrelevant as Bruce Lee being a fighter or not when I posted something closer to a philosophical quote more than anything. And it was also supposed to be slightly humorous you see. Khabib was swimming in ice cold water slowly being washed down the river and I was saying "become the water" which is the most useless advice ever in that circumstance. It is basically telling him to drown. But if I have to explain the joke....sigh

·
Registered
63,976 Posts
Did I say you did?
No. But that wasn't the point. Saying Bruce was a fraud or not a real fighter, which you agreed with, had nothing to do with why I posted that quote. I'm just pointing out that it was an exercise in futility to bring up something as irrelevant as Bruce Lee being a fighter or not when I posted something closer to a philosophical quote more than anything. And it was also supposed to be slightly humorous you see. Khabib was swimming in ice cold water slowly being washed down the river and I was saying "become the water" which is the most useless advice ever in that circumstance. It is basically telling him to drown. But if I have to explain the joke....sigh

·
General Iordanescu
28,184 Posts
You got any of 'em TL;DRs?

·
Registered
12,622 Posts
You don't have to explain anything brah. Before you ever quoted me I made my position clear, which is that I agree with Serb about Bruce not being a great fighter. But you quoted me instead which implies you disagree with that assertion. If not, you should have quote Serb. Class dismissed.

·
Registered
12,622 Posts
Btw, why is "homosexual propaganda" included as a tag for a Khabib thread?

·
Gyula
2,504 Posts
You don't have to explain anything brah. Before you ever quoted me I made my position clear, which is that I agree with Serb about Bruce not being a great fighter. But you quoted me instead which implies you disagree with that assertion. If not, you should have quote Serb. Class dismissed.
Yes I quoted the last person in the conversation. I could have quoted him but by quoting you, I quoted both of you and the general idea. And my counter to that idea was that I wasn't really talking about Bruce being a fighter, I was just making a joke.

I can't make it any simpler man. Either you're being intentionally obtuse or you have a learning disability.

·
Registered
12,622 Posts
Yes I quoted the last person in the conversation. I could have quoted him but by quoting you, I quoted both of you and the general idea. And my counter to that idea was that I wasn't really talking about Bruce being a fighter, I was just making a joke.

I can't make it any simpler man. Either you're being intentionally obtuse or you have a learning disability.
I didn't argue against your Bruce quote, only agreed about his status as a fighter clarified by another poster. Therefore you should have brought it up with Serb instead of me.

If you quoted me, please bring arguments as to why Bruce Lee was a great fighter. But of course I know already you do not think that, hence, you should redirect your complains about his overall status in history towards Serb. Thank you!

141 - 160 of 183 Posts