Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,258 Posts
Pretty good, but I'm not sure whether he's star material....that is world class material..
.The reason being our league is rather weak, so it is very hard to tell.
But in our league he is the best....after Red Star's first eleven... :) :) :)

Anyway, we really won't know until he moves to Italy or somewhere else in Europe..

M

·
0 Posts
Even though KEZMAN is better then both of them I would have to say that while Pjanovic is scoring more Boskovic does have the potential to be one of the greats if he makes the right choices.

G

·
0 Posts
I agree with Mijatovic. Boskovic will probobly be the biggest star to come out of Red Star in the last few years :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Yeah and he is still quite young :) , and yet he is not at the level of Deki, so he might be the second in flame star for the last years.
And as about Kezman, I'm convinced that he is great!!! ;)

B

·
0 Posts
guys, have you ever really seen pjanovic playing. this guy is a fantastic player with great abillities. good dribler, great executor, good assistent. boskovic is another great player in red star but pjanovic is a current star and will be in future.
as kezman sure he is a pure world class because he already prove that. last year he broke the "back" of mihajlovic and other defenders of lazio and newcastle. i think that he is our secret weapon for the EURO 2000. to be honest i would rather chose him in starting eleven than pedja mijatovic. pedja is a splendid player but the last two years he is completly out of form and that's the reason because real madrid sold him to viola.
in my opinion the top five hot prospects in yugo football are:
1. kezman
2. ilic(why he is not in national team?)
3. pjanovic
4. lazetic
5. ivic
and after them we have boskovic, ilijev, duljaj, dudic, tanasijevic, paunovic(he could be a leader with deki stankovic of the new yugo generation) etc.
regards,

M

·
0 Posts
Your right Bookmaker Pjanovic is a good player and is consistent as well.Whats good to see is the number of young talents that we already have.

Kezman
Illic
Ivic
Pjanovic
Boskovic
Dudic
Tanasijevic
Deki
Drulic
Jelic
Lazetic
Ilijev
Ognjenovic*
etc....

The reason i put the star next to ognjenovic is because while he is an extremely gifted player he has an attitude problem and might not get to play gor the national team.

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 28-04-2000).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts