Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the YUGO's tackle the lights of Slovenia, Norway, Spain, and futher on....
I think that Mateja Kezman will score a few to help us go further.

I KNOW IT MIGHT SOUND WIERD COMING FROM A RED STAR FAN (becuase we DELIJE would rather insult Partizan and their players then to say they are good), BUT Kezman is a great player and i believe that he will do good for us, unlike, Ognjenovic did in France...

ALSO IF THE MAN, PJANOVIC goes to Holland and Belgium he will also make a good impression!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
DELIJE DELIJE

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with ya Stojkovic.....

btw I reckon Ognjenovic played awesome in WC

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So KING_11 who is better then Kezman in our league?

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 22-05-2000).]

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Why do you hate him- because he plays in Partizan? It's no use to hate players, you may still hate the team, but be objective to the stars of the opponents. Besides, this is a matter of the national team here and Kezman will help with his spirit and talent, so would Pjanovic and Boskovic if they are called up (heh may be Branko would wait a bit).

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we are making too much out of him, he is good in our league, but you have to agree that our leauge is not what it was before, when he transfers to a club like Lazio or Juve we will see what a player he is....for now he is just an overrated player for me

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He may do good or he may do bad but lokk at Stankovic.He turned our just fine.Kezman has skill the only thing im worried about is if Milan or Whoever buy him will give him achance to show his talent.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, Kezman does play in a pretty weak league, but lets not forget that he played very well against Leeds and Spartak Moscow, and also for the YU 21 & Senior teams, so I think he will turn out to be a great player.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
grobar_otago, he is a great player and fantastic talent but against leeds and spartac moscow he was crap. that's one of the reasons because partizan didn't pass in CL or chamions league.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its not up to one man to win a match its a team effort and thats why Partizan didnt get to the CL.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you are right mijate but than he shouldn't have saying in the papers like "we'll kick their a***s and similar things because this brings certain extent of responsibilities.
regards,

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I suppose your right there, Nick54.

Anyway, Kezman is a natrual goal-scorer. Everywhere he goes he will score, be it Yugo, Spain or Italy :)...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kezman is a great player but as mentioned before lets wait and see how he does at euro and at the bigger club level particularly when faced against world class players. After all its a totally different ball game when you compare it to our league, but I'm sure he'll do his people and nation proud.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope your right Lela and he does make us proud but I dont think he will play enough minutes to so anything and even if he did het about 30/40 minutes I cant see him doing to much against a country like Spain.

I hope im wrong though :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts