Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
read about it at beonet....

Anyway, the story is that he will be staying for another 6 months!! :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the Yugo title means the world to him.So if Partizan want to keep him the whole season they will have to be in a good position on the table in December so he might consider finishing the season,if they are 4 points behind Zvezda then he will most likey leave.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Giani_82 Kezman has scored 5 goals in 5 games agianst Zvezda in the 2 seasons he has played for Partizan.
And RS Forever dont give me that crap about you wanting him to stay I cannot count how many times you told me you wanted Kezman to leave.

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 30-05-2000).]

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
then that means he is gonna leave...hehehehe....hope he does!!!!

:) :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But Vladz if Kezman is crap like all you Delija say then why do you all want him to leave?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
One question:
I visited Mateja's page and I saw he has a lot of goals against Zvezda, so I guess that's the matter of discusion here. But can anyone clarify me how many are they?

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Who says all Delije want him to leave????
I wouldn't mind him staying and Zvezda again grabbing the double right in front of his nose..hahahaha
And really Mijatovic, Vladz was just confirming your theory, and I agree, if what you say is true, then Kezman is leaving Partizan in December for sure.... :D :D :D

Because.......

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....... :) :) :) :) :)

Zvezda je zivot, ostalo su sitnice!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
What is Partizan going to do with this new-old coach they took back? Tubakovic, hehehe, absolutely great, made a big carrer in Greece, everybody speeks so highly of him, sure hehehe, he is really missed around here... For us to laugh !!!!

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Uuuuhhh, a little jumpy are we now... :D :D :D :D

Every time I mention the word "champions" this happens...really weird..hahahahaha
Anyway, why wouldn't I want him to stay, as I said, it would be a pleasure to see him stay and be left without the trophies again...I can hardly wait..

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Listen RS Forever, you know as well as I do that Kezman is the best plyers in the Yugoslav league. Face it, there is no use in denying in. :)

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Well, it's a pity individual players don't bring titles, do they??? :D :D :D :D
And UEFA doesn't give away CL spots for "best players"....

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS,
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Zvezda really dosent have a Cl spot now do they.You still have to get through 3 rounds of qualifying to get to the champions league.And you know just as well as I do that this year is going to be one tough year even for big teams to get there.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TEAMS THAT WILL HAVE TO QUALIFY:

AC MILAN
INTER MILAN
VALENCIA
BARCELONA-Madrid and Deportivo get the first 2 spots so Barca gets bumped down to 3rd and must qualify.That is how it looks because no league can get 3 automatic spots.
LEEDS
SPARTAK MOSKOW
ANDERLECHT
PORTO
LYON
RANGERS

so good luck getting to the champions league,your best hope is getting someone luck STURM GRAZ in the 3rd round.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
The point is that we have at least a theoretical chance of getting in..And that's at least.. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zvezda reaching the Cl is about as likely as me becoming an Astronaut :)

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
However you look at it, it is more likely than Partizan winning the league in the near future... :D :D :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahahahah, that's complete bull****. Me and everybody here know, next year, is Partizan's year! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts