Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kezman scored a every important goal that won the carling cup final for chelsea to day in their 3-2 victory. drogbar and a own goal by steven gerrard also helped, but i know kezman won it for chelsea, mybe this will be the big break kezman needs in order to show what hes all about!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
What was the point of Chelsea getting him he is a star player he needs to play if you are gonna have him on the bench why bother paying him all that money same as Michael Owen in Real Madrid...

·
Registered
965 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
What was the point of Chelsea getting him he is a star player he needs to play if you are gonna have him on the bench why bother paying him all that money same as Michael Owen in Real Madrid...
I totally agree, clubs like this can actually destroy ones career!! i really hope he leaves, even if the club is'nt as big as Chelsea at least he can strive for something more.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Kezman should join someone like Liverpool or Everton.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
He should join any team where

a) he would play regularly
b) the style of play would suit him

But let him win a Premiership title with Chelsea first.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
He should join any team where

a) he would play regularly
b) the style of play would suit him

But let him win a Premiership title with Chelsea first.
well his helped Chelsea win a league cup and at least his contributed in those games more then what the've put him to play in the Premiership...I dislike Chelsea, its all about the big bucks now, its becoming commercialized like Man Utd, gone are the days when Viali, Zola, Di Matteo, Rudd, Hoddle were all there...that was a true team!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
If anyone actually saw the goal, well my granny could have scored it. :D

But still congrats to Mateja and hopefully he finds some confidence now.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
he needed a lucky break and he got one, hopefully he can carry this on against norwich on saturday and chelsea stll lose points.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I always liked Mateja Kezman, it did not matter much that he played Partizan, I do not judge people on what club they play on, I judge a player by his merit. I hope he scores in the next Championship (I think Jose made a mistake not to give Kezman a chance) game that would give him the boost he needs to continue his record setting goal. It appears that it takes him one year to adjust to the setting that he plays in and then he gets on fire…just like he did in Holland. If my hunch is right this would be very beneficial for the NT, since about the time that he should be peaking we will be in Germany.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes i cant wait to see kezman playing in germany 2006 for serbia, that will be great. im really looking forward to it!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Fleka said:
Kezman should join someone like Liverpool or Everton.
nah.....liverpool would be a bad move becuase they're already stacked up front....they have Baros Morrientes and dont forget about the injured Cisse....but seeing him at everton would be nice he would play alot there and possibly score alot of goals like he did in holland......but i wouldnt like to see ne transfers just yet.......it took him a year to find himself in holland and he was a goal machine there......so i alos agree that he should wait untill the end of next season and see how that goes before he is transfered.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts