Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BELGRADE, July 11 (Reuters)(DS) - Dutch champions PSV Eindhoven have signed Yugoslav international striker Mateja Kezman from Partizan Belgrade for a fee of 30 million marks ($14.7 million), Belgrade media reported on Tuesday.
The daily Sportski zurnal said Kezman, the Yugoslav league's top scorer last season and a member of Yugoslavia's Euro 2000 squad, had signed a five-year contract with the Dutch club. According to the daily Politika, the 21-year old striker has agreed a salary of 1.9 million marks a season. "All the fans know how committed I've been to Partizan but the time has come for me to move on," Kezman was quoted as saying. "I think PSV Eindhoven is a perfect club to start my European career."
($1=2.047 Mark)

It's actually confirmed gang. I just checked out the PSV site (www.psv.nl). They've got two pictures of the presentation. His number will be 9. Funny though, I just can't picture him in red&white stripes. Good luck (srecno) Mateja! I know every delija have just breathed a collective sigh of relief;).

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes, hope he will do good there, scorin' a lot of goals aso. Well, he is young, 21 , he has all his carreer infront of him. He should decide what's good for him. I think he made good decision... :p

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
And I say..

"Let him go, let him go.."..:D:D:D:D

Ah well, I guess the double is now firmly in our hands for the new season as well..:)

M

·
0 Posts
No need to worry Grobari...
I hear that Partizan have a new player, Petar Kasom(?), that will terorize CZ just as Mateja did.:)

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Well, we (Red Star) may as well take the double in the years to come, but it won't be as sweet as if they (Partizan) are weak. I wont their best players, as well as ours, to stay where they are, and then kick their butts, fair and square. The future looks bleak for both RS and P; the new trend in Euro-football is that RS, P and the likes have been turnined into a seeding ground for wealthy mega-clubs, some of which have become famous owing more to food processing (Lazio, Parma) than to their own made talents.

M

·
0 Posts
You're absoultly correct Ben. It really would'nt be any fun if one team just dominated the league(as much as I wish it happens), as happens in Scotland:)

M

·
0 Posts
WHAT THE F....???:(

I read about this at beonet, apparently Partizan will not be able to get their money($14 million) until the senctions on Yugoslavia are lifted...

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
And why did this happen?? Because Partizan is not on the "White list"..And why isn't Partizan on the "White list".?
The answer is simple, Partizan are a regime club and they should be ashamed of it!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The more things change the more they stay the same. RS forever this certainly applies to you my man. What exactly are you talking about? Please explain to me and everyone here what this white list is, who holds/maintains it, and how you acquired your intimate knowledge of it. As for your "regime" comment,.... well let's not get into that pointless conversation again. Cool? :)

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Yeah, cool, man, I just couldn't help it..:D
But my opinion still remains the same..no offence...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No harm no foul bro.

Now getting back to that white paper.... elaborate if you will.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RS forever:

Forget my last goofy post. I answered my own question.

Thanx bro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts