Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atletico Madrid striker Mateja Kezman has warned Fernando Torres that he would have to learn to live with Jose Mourinho's unique style is he was to ever join Chelsea.

The talented Spaniard has been linked with a summer switch to Stamford Bridge, with Hernan Crespo's future far from certain, and it is a path Kezman has himself previously tread on.

Kezman spent last season somewhat on the periphery in West London after failing to ever fully establish himself and in the summer, after only a year in the capital, elected to seek pastures new once more.

Whilst being of the opinion that Torres has all the attributes to succeed in The Premiership, Kezman believes it would perhaps be difficult for the Spain international to adapt to life at Chelsea.

"He would have to be prepared to sit on the bench sometimes, and to play in a rotation system," he said. "Mourinho treats everyone the same.

"You have to be a bit special but without an ego. In Spain Torres is a big star like David Beckham is in England.

''So maybe it would be difficult for him. He always asks me about English football, the different clubs and so on, but if a big offer came in from Chelsea then he would have to bear this in mind.

"Torres is a great guy and a great talent. He's still very young but everyone is talking about him and he's very expensive.''

Whilst conceding that his own relationship with Mourinho was a somewhat volatile affair, Kezman is keen to reiterate the utmost respect he has for his former Portuguese taskmaster - claiming the Chelsea chief is the best in the business.

"Mourinho is the greatest coach I've ever met," continued Kezman. ''He's a very strong tactician.

''He has a team of seven people who work with him and he prepares for games so well it's incredible.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
kezman should stay quiet because he is terrible......i think he has troubles with the eyes or something because he mises chances like a maniac :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Maximiliano said:
kezman should stay quiet because he is terrible......i think he has troubles with the eyes or something because he mises chances like a maniac :yuck: :yuck:

well at least he knows where the goal stands at vincente calderon as you could see last year in the wcq

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Supervic said:
well at least he knows where the goal stands at vincente calderon as you could see last year in the wcq
my grandmother can make this goal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts