Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that Parma is interested in Partizan Belgrade striker Mateja Kezman. I think he's pretty good he scored 28 goals this season and was named Yugoslav Player of the Year. He is only 21 years old and could be a great replacement in case Crespo leaves.

What do you think guys

Forza Parma!!!!!!
Forza Partizan!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
No we will not replace Crespo with an unexpierenced striker, neither Palermo or Kezman.

Dudic is going to Benfica, too bad he would have been nice...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I like Kezman a lot and I wouldnt mind if he was Crespo's replacement.He and Di Vaio can rotate...and Stanic of course if he stays.

If we make a strong midfield,everything will be fine...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I´m afraid Kezman will be another Stankovic, Ogenovic and whateverovic that has come out of Yugo recently. Nowdays the Yogu leauge isn´t as strong as it was and the players being praised there not as good as they where.

Still the players out in europe ( real, lazio, atl etc ) are still very young and they have the future ahead of them.

Point is: Kezman is a potential star but not a replacement for Crespo ( more a replacement for DiVaio ).

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,you probably havent seen Kezman play more than his 5 minutes against Slovenia two days ago...

I have seen him play several times and I must say that the kid is GOOD.I was never impressed by Ognenjovic and to be frank,I never really liked Deki as a player...Kezman its a different case.He reminds me more of an Argentinian or Brazilian "wonder-boy" ala Saviola or Ronaldinho (I'm not saying he is as good as them) than a typical Yugoslavian talent (great skills,great dribbling,no will to train)

Steve,of course we have Marcio who is supposed to blossom next season and become our best "new" signing.But Marcio needs a partner if Crespo leaves and thats what we are talking about...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Amo, thank god.

If the Salas+Almeyda for Crespo deal goes thru, I think Salas would be a fine pairing for Amoroso, while also strengthening our midfield. I truly feel midfield is where we need to focus.

·
International
6,519 Posts
no he hasn't he will stay in Partizan at least till December 2000. Than he will decide if he will join milan, lazio or parma. Remember, lazio made a bid for him month ago !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts