Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible that the young Yugoslav striker ends up in Lazio? I seriously doubt it will happen after the acquisition of Crespo but I heard this rummor.

Forza Lazio!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lazio

Mateja Kezman will play next season in Milan or Bayern Munchen.Partizan Belgrade saud "No" to $15 mil bid from Bayern. They want $23 mil at least.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Kezman to Lazio??
I don't think so!! :)
$23 million dollars?? :D I know, he's a talented player, but now is NOT the right time for him to play in serie A.
I don't want to see another Stankovic :( , He needs to play regularly, then he'll show you his value :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Even though that he is staying in Partizan Belgrade at least till December. Than he will probably join Milan. Pierre, i am dissapointed with Stankovic not to play but i think he will play more in next season.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Me too, he is one of my favourite players, but I was dissapointed with Eriksson's decision, that Sensini played more games than Deki. Sensini is CR** , I also think if Deki won't play here, that Lazio will destroy his career. He must play, he is still young !

FORZA STANKOVIC
Deki 4 ever !

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Kezman to Milan... I bet this won't happen. Bayern will be more consistent.
And yeah Deki's got to play. And sslazio11, I think you should be angry more or less with Simeone because he is the one to take the place of Dejan.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I heard that Simeone maybe returns to Inter. Is it false?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
kezman has speed

he has speed, and he is great player,

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was a reason why Eriksson decided to play Sensini more than Stankovic. It is simple, Stankovic sucked last season while Sensine actually was good at some stages of the season.

I also hope Deki will play more next season, but he better start showing his skills soon...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts