Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think of kezmans goal v.s norwich today? it was an important one seeing how it was the winner for chelsea, it was a great goal and a big one for kezman. it was his second goal in the past week.
this is good for kezmans confadence aswell, and he is begining to turn around and prove himself!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry i meant norwich, i always get the names mixed up, and i fixed it in my last post! sorry again! lol .

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Kezman9, I appreciate your enthusiasm but do you have to start a new thread each time Kezman does something? There is a News thread, post there...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
Kezman9, I appreciate your enthusiasm but do you have to start a new thread each time Kezman does something? There is a News thread, post there...
But how can you not cheer for a guy who made Red Star shake in thier boots every time he played against them :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
hey guys KEZA2001 is back, ive been busy for the last couple months, but hopefully ill be posting more consistently from now on, good game i saw it, chelsea were the better team, and finally kezman is starting to rebuild his confidence, i really hope he finds the net agains spain!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hahaha here we go again :D just kidding welcome back... Haven't seen the goal that kezman scored but im happy he has scored again and pretty quickly after his goal against liverpool. Confidence booster for sure.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
I think we should kick Kezman out of the national team..
Dont be a fool, we need someone to carry the oranges at half time. kezman always gives 110% when carrying the oranges. ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
that was a goal of pure genius, how he managed to knock the ball in from a yard out with the keeper nowhere is unbelievable. :googly:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
that was a goal of pure genius, how he managed to knock the ball in from a yard out with the keeper nowhere is unbelievable. :googly:

Might have been a tap in but you've got to be there, you've got to follow those sort of chances in and if you do, it pays off. Every goal counts, no matter how it's scored.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Jern Lizerdhous said:
that was a goal of pure genius, how he managed to knock the ball in from a yard out with the keeper nowhere is unbelievable.
what an idiot....eveyone know that tap ins are a result of great positioning

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mihajlovic said:
How was that the winner ? He scored the go-ahead goal at 2-1.
it was the winner man......the carvalho goal was the insurance goal

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
JV_ said:
LoL.

Ivane, the replay of the game is on Foxtel in 10 min if you want to watch it.
Damn, i went out about ten minutes after i posted that message but thanks anyway JV

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
It was an important goal in the match but wasnt a great goal considering Cole's goal and Carvalho's goals. Lampard should get the credit ;) :pp

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I think Kezman9 and Kezmania should start up a Kezman fan club!!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Well, none the less Mateja scored. I am sure if Joe Cole or Frank Lampard or Damien Duff would have scored the goal, the same one Mateja did, you would be here saying how it was a goal of pure genius, and we know that the Brits and genius go well together, don’t we? :googly:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Drulo said:
:D

I agree with both you and PV. :angel:

Well Drulo, I know you do usually agree with me but with PV as well? :D

Also don't you think we're becoming way outnumbered here at XT, hopefully a lot of them will participate and we'll get to see those nasty black and white avatars for that beautiful glorious red one. :)

1 - 20 of 196 Posts