Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are only 4 days away to seeing what I believe looks to be a great game. We can`t be more in form as of late after the well deserved espanyol victory, aside from the loses to espanyol and santander. For the game, Guti and hierro are hopeful for the game, lizaru and effenberg are`nt. This is my preview for the game (take that espn2!!)

This is the way I see the hints for this game. Bayern, the team feared from scratch, has alot of ways to win the game. They can play defense the whole game and draw like manchester did cause I believe bayern has better d, or kill us on attack to our well, unsafe defense. Elbair and sergio alone have shown that they can beat our defense when they get the chance. The problem with the side is that they are'nt in form. They ahve been mentaly affected with there leverkussen run that there play has been terrible. With out effenberg, it will defenitly show.

Real Madrid seems to be playing an all out offensive game if all goes to plan. Mori, Roberto Carlos, Savio,Raul, Guti (if plays), macca and hierro could all get on the score sheet cause thats how many people this squad has to get the job done on attack, not meanchining how deadly salgado is on the crosses. If there are'nt any defensive leaks, all out crowd preesure on bayern, then there is nothing stopping them to victory. There problem is consistensy. They have shown in the past that they could beat barca 1 day, then loose to sevilla the next. They could come out playing like they did against zaragoza and embarrase them selves.

Verdict: I see the game as a 2-0 win for us, but would'nt be as effective as it would be against man u. I am pretty sure we'll go with a 4-4-2, but will look more like a 3-4-4 cause of the all-out attack. Guys, I can`t say anything else except I hope you beat those german *******s so bad that they will forfit the 2nd leg!

My cousin in espana has told me that a shocking article turned up in spanish newspapers today. The leader of the bayern hools, sent a death threat to javi jimenez, the leader of ultra surs. He said that they were going to come to spain, not with there minds on the game but to kill him with his gang. There is an expected 3,000 bayern fans coming to the bernabeau. A name was not given of this person but wrote" if you rat on me, I'll get 9,000 others to do it for me"
Stay tuned.

Hala Madrid, and good luck!

D

·
0 Posts
Bayern not playing well???, yeah sure
Real not playing well??, that is true

The final will be Barcelona - Bayern Munich, the final everyone wants to see.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Who wants to see that final??????
I don't, I want Real versus Valencia.

S

·
0 Posts
Me too. I hate Bayern Munich cause they're so bloody boring and negative in many games they play. Please destroy them at the Bernabeu and i will b a very happy man. :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Guys I have to admit, we have had a lucky way to the fianl. First ManU then Bayern, two teams most of Europe hate - therefore Real get's alot of new fans; this is really wonderful! I aslo want to see the Germans out, because they should've been out in the first round! They are playing **** all the time, and still they are lucky, lucky and lucky! HALA Madrid! Show'em what you're made of, I say 3-1 to us, but didn't have a dream so... ;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
What will be the team???
Is it going to be the same one that played versus Racing?
How are Salgado and Hierro doing??

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Dunno. I'm pissed cause there's no official website from where we could bring in the news! Only guys like Davag and Makaveli da Don could possibly find out on spanish websites!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I agree, not one Real site in English, the best I can get is teamtalk and a results thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts