Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm a Leeds fan and I've heard rumours of Kewell being to linked 2 Barca.

Have you heard any rumours. :depress:

I hope its not true. :confused:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Kewell is one of my favourite players....i would hate to see him join Barca.

He is a great talent and maybe the best left winger to buy right now (considering his age and potential).

·
Registered
717 Posts
I too do hope that he never joins Barça... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Kewell was on a list that was published in spanish papers over players that Barça might be intressted after a speach from our president.

You do`n`t have to worry. I don`t think that Kewell will join us. Too bad!;)

Y

·
0 Posts
Kewel suck.....

and Leeds suck,
we don't need like this player, may be real madrid need him, :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Robban, by any chance was Van der Vaart on that list too?
Who were the other players on the list?

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
Fowlerisgod
yKr has a nasty habit of insulting fans who only come here to talk about football on which is otherwise a civilised forum. Regarding Harry, I don't think Barça have got enough money to sign him, or anyone else of his ability until they offload some of the non-starters on their already huge wage bill (perhaps starting with ex-manager Serra Ferrer).

·
Registered
26 Posts
roger are you serios ,harry kewlls or whaterver his name is ,it is an honer for him and all the leads players first to come and play
for barsa and the other honer is For him to Play along side
THe onoe and only RIVALDO
Alen smith saied when they played against barsa and lost 4-0
he saied he wanted an authograph from Rivaldo but he was to embaressed, i look for the day when you english arrogant talentless gits who run like chicken without a head learn humility and accept that you are nothing when it comes to play football. ppl talk about real players for real football football club not gangho boys who now not how to play
sorry for getting angry but i dont like ppl who overestimate themselves

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
Riv the G
Why don't you just leave us all alone and start up a Rivaldo forum somewhere instead of boring us with all this quasi-religous nonsense. If you don't know who Harry Kewell is you obviously know nothing about football. Who's forum are you going to screw up when Gaspart has sold him?
By the way, your command of English is so pathetic that you don't seem to understand that Alan Smith's comments were supposed to be a complement and an exercise in humility.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RivaldoTheGreat said:
roger are you serios ,harry kewlls or whaterver his name is ,it is an honer for him and all the leads players first to come and play
for barsa and the other honer is For him to Play along side
THe onoe and only RIVALDO
Alen smith saied when they played against barsa and lost 4-0
he saied he wanted an authograph from Rivaldo but he was to embaressed, i look for the day when you english arrogant talentless gits who run like chicken without a head learn humility and accept that you are nothing when it comes to play football. ppl talk about real players for real football football club not gangho boys who now not how to play
sorry for getting angry but i dont like ppl who overestimate themselves
Please go away you fool, your english is appauling so there is no point you being here.

You say English are talentless gits :rolleyes:, tell that to Micheal Owen and David Beckham who both got in the top 3 of the European and World player awards.

If you don't know who Kewell is, you are obviously thick about football.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey roger and FIsGo
please tell me what talent is? is it coming near the goal and all of a sudden going wright to where you take the corner for no apparent reason and shoot hopfully owen will make contact ?? no
that is what david becham is ,if he has the guts why does he not take one or two players and dribble through to score can you answer me that? and owen i have seen owen do you remember last seoson against barsa when you won ,that for me when i started to hate liverpool ,that is when you lost respect from everyone on football playing nations negative tactics,tell me about owens ball control how is it ,he looks like he is about to fall when he recives the ball,so anyway it is beyond me how owen won ballon d or when beckam is second runner up anyway you must have a well established contact high up in fifa ohterwise how could it be poossible??i am not english so it does not bother me one bit how bad my english is
Rivo

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i'ld just like to clear something up !

KEWEL is not , i repeat NOT english !

so why do this useless comparison, rivo the great, this is a football forum its alright to have civilised discussion with other fans...

sorry i digress, back to the thread...

1) kewell is a highly talented player with an excellent left foot and sublime skill in getting past openents.. BUT will he fit into barca? - hrmm tough one

2) is kewell gunna be signed? i'ld have to say hell no !
why well a) he loves leeds united soo much, and why not, he plays with lads his age and he clicks well, and i seriously doubt he will willingly leave his aussie mates burns, and most notably Viduka up front ...

b) leeds love harry, they wont part with him no matter the price - when massive bids were declared for viduka after his stellar season last year - their manager david o'leary siad - 'we aint in the business of selling our best players, we want to build a team not sell it.'

so is this rumour valid? nope - just like most rumours/players linked to barca...

cheers

Y

·
0 Posts
Calm down Fowlerisgod and Roger...

what r u talking about,
Kewel is nothing, but because u like leeds u may like him, coz any one like any team in the world he will see the players in his team the best in the world, and about Rivaldo all england cannot give a player like the half of Rivaldo, in all the history of england and england teams...
think about it....
and about me that iam, you said that iam: "yKr has a nasty habit of insulting fans who only come here to talk about football on which is otherwise a civilised forum." Roger talking, u are very simple and i don't surprise when i hear like this talking from leeds fan

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I think Kewell is a very good player and i would like to see him in the Barca Shirt!
He is a player like Mendieta, who is a playmaker playing on the side!
He would do a great job at barca!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Kewell is an excellent player . He certainly is very talented . It would be nice to get him but I don't think Leeds will leave him that easily .
FORZA BARCA FOREVER .

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Kewell is an excelent wingplayer which I rate much higher than for exampel Overmars. Kewell is also one of the players who makes most successfull dribbles in the whole premiership. It would be a great signing.

I suspect that "Rivo the G" is a lifetime suscriber of Sky Sports Premier League broadcasts... Have you seen any Premier League match during let`s say the last 50 or 60 years? I can also mention when David Beckham scored a magnificent goal against Real Madrid in the Champions League were he dribbled pass 3 defenders.

y_kr> Are you somehow suggesting that you`re a bigger Barça fan than Roger? I would like to say that you don`t put water over your head. It`s more like a ocean... I think a comment like that is pretty hillarious if you compare your knowledge. Roger was a Barça fan before you were born. Think about that "Cariño"!:)

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
Cheers Robban
I wouldn't quite put it like that. In fact he can insult me all he likes but there are two things I really object to:
a) People who are continaully starting hate campaigns against certain nationalities. This is the cause of so many wars and has no place in football
b) Attacking people who come to this forum with genuine interest in making friends with Barça fans like the guy inquiring about Harry Kewell or the other who wanted to organise a match with people in BCN
They should take their wars somewhere else.
By the way, British football doesn't end with Beckham. If these guys knew anything at all about the history they would know there have been players as skillful, if not more than the great Rivaldo. And when I say great I mean great; no sarcasm intended.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts