Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this old crap and not true? BTW what position does he actually play and does he have a EU passport?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
To answer the q that you ask Kewell's best position seems to me to be on the left of midfield but in a very attacking role (people may disagree with me). The Inter rumour has been around for a while and it seems that Leeds may lose him, not good considering the fact that mr Floyd went last year.
EU- passport, he played with the Leeds youngsters but I don't really know, it is not that much of a deal in Britain as it is Spain or Italy.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
KEWELL IS THE KING AND ADORED IN AUSTRALIA!!

ok here are the stories
he played in the under 17s world cup for australia and then went to england with the other great australian talent at the time brett emerton...leeds liked both the players and wanted to snatch em up but emerton couldnt get a passport so he went back to australia. Kewell got an english passport and was bought by ledds for about £50.000 (big bargain)

so he is EU

FORZA LAZIO!

he is attacking left mid and striker!!!!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Emerton should soon be snapped up by a good english club hopefully. hes playing well, recently scored 2 goals from midfield against adelaide city :)
Kewell is just a legend
best ever aussie player

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts