Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the serie A player really the right man for the swedish attack? i mean if course he's great in the air, but against spain he and petersson didn't impress me very much.

So why don't throw osmanovski in, he's if anyone could substitute andersson

So folks, what do u say, osmanovski instead of andersson???

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
andersson is still okey

the problem is larsson,i think he's still not 100% and i would prefer yksel osmanovski in the game against belgium,if he plays very bad i would let henke larsson play
but we also got jorgen pettersson as a great sub.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dear DriverX

I just wanted to add that svensson, the swedish coach about three years back, now we have the duo containing Lagerbäck&Söderberg.

M

·
0 Posts
Arsenal tried to buy Kennet "gneten" Andersson from Bologna they offered Bologna 3,5 million dollars but Bologna turned them down. But the intresting thing is that they were going to offer a contract that would give Andersson 26000-27000 dollars a week (cirka 210000 svenska kronor). I mean the guy is like 32 two gears old and he doesn't score alot.

Let Osmanovski play!!!!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Its unbeliveable , Kennet Andersson to the turkish team Fehnerbache
He got offers from marseille and arsenal and he chosed Fehnerbache ! :(
I cant belive it they isnt even the best club in turkey
Now when he decide to go to a small club like that it would been better if he chosed to go back to sweden and end his career there but TURKEY !?! :0
Im so angry right now...
He says its the money but he just must have enough money already so he dont consider a contract because of the money he gets , he should consider a contract because of the club
I maybe would understand if he gone to Galatasaray to replace hakan sukur but Fehnerbache???
I still can understand it
Please answer this message and say what you think about it

M

·
0 Posts
I don't know anything about Fehnerbache, I thought there only were one team in the Turkish leauge...:)

Moving there at least he will be in the starting lineup. Maby he just don't want to end up on the bench somewere in a big club, don't you think?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Yes ofcourse he dont want to end his career on the bench but im sure he could play for a better club then Fehnerbache...(even AIK in sweden is a way better club)
They just came 4:th in the leuge last year so they probably aint gonna play in some european cup either,
so I think its pretty ****ed up to be honest but as swede I like Kennet (who doesent, he's a good player and not a big diva so...) so I just wish him luck in fehnerbache and hope he will start scoring goals with his feet to so he can get the galatasaray down to the ground...

M

·
0 Posts
Maby AIK is a better club, but as you know AIK can never pay Bologna 45 milion (SV.Kr)
Kennet will get 20 milion a year at Fehnerbache and he desirves it, as you said he is a very sympatic player.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Wakky you have no idea Andersson is not a good player anymore thats why he goes to Turkey to take the money .In Arsenal or Marseille he wouldnt even siit on the bench but in Turkey he will at least play many mathces and i cant understand that you say that AIK(SWEDEN) is better then Fenerbahce its crazy . The turkish club have som much money to buy up all the AIK team. And look at the players Fener have Alpay, Moldovan, and many more so please stop saying that this a mistake from Andersson to go to Turkey.

·
Registered
647 Posts
HEHE hello GOGOFB though im not a turk i love this team i dont know why but they have some attractive FENERBAHCE will propably tale the turkish champions this year .Personally it think that Gala and Fener has 50 % chance of making it . BEsiktas ??? i dont think so maybe in ten years.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Yes your probably right NIK_23 that fehnerbache have the same change as gala this year but look at gals squad last year and compare it to this year , they have lost almost half the team including the manager...
and if gogofb tell us the true its seams that fenerbache buying a hole new squad but I still think Aik (when all there players are healty and not injured as they are right now) is a better team then fenerbache.
They almost won over barca and arsenal last year it was just bad luck they didnt.
Im not an arsenal fan but they and IFK gothenburg are the greatest and biggest club from sweden.
But they dont have the same economic situation and thats it...They not bad because they have less money, ha?

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's face it, our Kennet isn't what he used to be, sure he
has been a one of the best lately, but he getting old, he can't stay young all the time.
In Fenerbache he can still be one of the better, and still get some money out of it.
Here in Sweden he would get NADA, there's no money here. :(
In England Kennet wouldn't have the strength to deal with the phase. In Turkey he can still make a succes instead of sitting on the bench.

Sweden don't need oldboys, we need new fresh legs!!!!

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kenneht Andersson has decided to play with the Swedish national team for atleast two more years. That means he's also interrested to play in the WC 2002, if we make it.

In think he might be important with he's experience and many appearances.
Just hope the Turkish league will slow him down, but it seems it have done the opposite, a goal in the debut and lots more to come I hope :)

S

·
0 Posts
Damn, that bad news.
When was the last time Kennet made a good game for the national squad, the world cup 94? The guy is terrible, he is lacy on the field and has an ability to miss score chances that not even Andreas Anderson has. The only skill he has is that he is tall.

When we were qualifying for the last world-cup he missed a penalty at home in the decisive game against Austria and in the matches against Scotland he was alone with their goalie several times and still managed to miss all his chances.

Drop him now.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I am tired of " El torro " Andersson too.
Besides, not only because of missed chances, Sweden has waisted a lot of opportunities to organised attacks because of " långa bollar på Kenneth " which means, long balls to Kenneth. Instead of passing aroung the ball , the team shoots long balls to Kenneth, where he alone deffinetely can´t dribble a few players.
I sound very critical, but I will never forget what he did in WC ´94, but now it is time to let, for instance Osmanovski or Petterson start alongside Henke Larsson.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree that Mr Tall isn't what he used to be, but I still think he should be apart of the squad. Sure we should let Osmanovski play, there's nothing I want more, but Pettersson?? "Bullen" isn't the right material for this level...

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Swedish "hightower" Kenneth Andersson says he doesn't wanna play in the NT.
There are many reasons why he's quiting, but after taken heavy criticism for his efforts in the Azerbadjan-Sweden match.
So now he says he wont play in the NT, which perhaps will force Lars-Tommy to take someone younger into the team :happy::happy:
But as we know Lars-Tommy loves old guys, so perhaps we'll see Mild in that position, or if the common sence take over their minds for once they might play Yksel Osmanovski, at last!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
there will be no yksel,i think jorgen"bullen" pettersson is back:mad:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts