Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..I guess that it was too good to be true. But, it seems that Kasey Keller isn't to happy with his role on the NT....

http://worldcup.espnsoccernet.com/story?id=218147&lang=us

I'm a Keller fan, but now is not the time to air out any grievances. Arena is doing the right thing is sticking with Friedel. Friedel is the reason why we have advanced to the quarterfinals and not sitting at home watching the rest of the World Cup on TV.

Go Nats!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I don't think he has started anything. He was asked what he thought about the situation and told what he thinks. Also he does say that the team does come first, it is just that he is a little unhappy about not being a part of this(on the field).

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm one of the Friedel fans who thought Keller had the job sewn up at one time. I do think he could have done as well as Brad, though we will never know. Maybe he catches one of the shots Brad rebounds out. Maybe he gets off his line and stops a goal against Poland early. Who knows? Keller can play! Now, however, he needs to just shut the F#### up!

Oldplayer

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
The United States is in its best position in the World Cup in 72 years and has the chance to go even further this time, and Keller has the nerve to say he is unhappy with his role?

Shut up, Keller... Just shut up...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts