·
Registered
59,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Honda vs PSV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIA-6pXZzPQ

Honda saving VVV against Utrecht
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcC5jeAAxTk

Seriously good youngster. VVV are already asking 10 million for him and Wolfsburg already have been looking at him in case Misimovic were to go. Premiership clubs too have him on their scouting list too but unlike Inamoto or Toda, this guy would be a real addition to his side if they were to play to his strengths (ie like Spurs are doing with Modric).

Technically good, has a good free-kick on him too and has adapted to Venlo well without any problems. If you can adapt to some little no name Dutch town, then he should be able to anywhere

·
Registered
59,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after 0 replies :howler: I take it more have seen him

Seems to be the main man at CSKA already. Important against Sevilla and in the weekend too against Vladikavkaz.

I'd say he'll become as good as Wesley Sneijder :stuckup:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I'd defenetly want him in Inter.

He's one heck of a player, cought my eye the second he went on the pitch in the group stages.

Classy classy player, really like him.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I really think he is great. He works very hard and gets stuck in, and is technically brilliant. Can spot a pass and has a great shot, as well as beat a man one on one despite being not very quick. I would love to see him in the UK as I think he would be great.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
after 0 replies :howler: I take it more have seen him

Seems to be the main man at CSKA already. Important against Sevilla and in the weekend too against Vladikavkaz.

I'd say he'll become as good as Wesley Sneijder :stuckup:
Yeah he was fantastic against Sevilla, and not just from a Palop assisted goal. Saw the highlights and he was very much so the central focus of CSKA. Be interested to see how he does at Luznikhi against Inter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts