Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Rumo ao Hexa
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Palmeiras new target man is killing it Brazil an the Americas. He has 12 goals out of 8 games in the Regional tournament, and another 3 in the Libertadores. He is only 20-year-old, and to add to his status this kid was already top scorer with Coritiba in last years Brasileirao along with Washington and Kléber Pereira. So who's gonna be the lucky club in Europe to pick up this talent?

ps. I hate Palmeiras, but I can't hate this player he scores way too many goals! I just hope he doesn't score any more against Sao Paulo..

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Read everyone is interested. Valencia looked likely, but I think they've missed the boat now. Liverpool linked pretty heavily over here, and they'll presumably be willing to spend the Keane money on a new striker.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Valencia were supposed to sign him but Fernando fcuked the deal up:(

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
He's NOT LEAVING :stuckup: !!!! get yer hand away from this lad!
Well... at least until the end of the Libertadores ;)

Kerrison is awesome...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
the next "Romario...the next "Ronaldo" but in reality the next "Fred" :D:D:D

·
Rumo ao Hexa
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last year he had offers from CSKA, Panathinaikos e do Feyenoord but he decided to stay in Brazil. He wanted to play for Luxemburgo at Palmeiras. The player's right is divided by 80% for this agency called Traffic and 20% for Palmeiras. Both parties have stated that they are going to do the possible and impossible to keep the player in Brazil until the end of the year. They think that the ideal price for the player is 30 million Euros, they don't hide that the initial offer today is 50 million though, which is beyond crazy for even a player with his potential. Lets just sit down watch his goals come in and see what happens!!

·
Rumo ao Hexa
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Kerrison is awesome...
william its Keirrison.. I just noticed that today. Its a very unusual name the kid needs a nickname, any suggestions?

Dagoods.. Keirrison may become the next Fred, but when you watch him play he sure looks more like the killer goal scorer Romario used to be with a great shot from outside the box ala C.Ronaldo.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
He has a great shot outside the box does he? Only seen him once this season in the Libertadores and he looked a penalty box predator as his goal scoring record would suggest. A bit like Torres? Or more to his game? Not a samba player.

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
I know he likes to rape Santos all by his lonesome. For a quite young player, his record against them is funny.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
william its Keirrison.. I just noticed that today. Its a very unusual name the kid needs a nickname, any suggestions?
REALLY? .......hmmmmm thats good to know.
I will keep that in mind and update my facebook!

·
Registered
12,028 Posts

Kerrison is awesome...
I've only seen him once

And if William Araujo and Norberto Araujo from LDU can shut him down the way they did, he needs another 2 years in Brazil.

·
Rumo ao Hexa
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wouldn't mind him staying in Brazil as long as he moves to Sao Paulo and becomes great there!!:thumbsup:

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Blasphemy! :mad: ;)

And if William Araujo and Norberto Araujo from LDU can shut him down the way they did, he needs another 2 years in Brazil.
I wouldnt say they shut him down... that was a tough match in general. Messi would have problems in that altitude !

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Problem in the LDU game was our defense and the build-up play when we went forward: Cleiton Xavier, our maestro, had a poor performance and the team went desperate after Manso scored that wonder goal against the run of play (won't discuss if that indirect freekick should have existed).

Anyway, he actually does well when he leaves the box: he is an smart kid, has good vision and knows how to play the game. Definitely not just a poacher.

Also he isn't an explosive striker as young Ronaldo and Romário, so comparing him to those players would be madness. Nor he is a showboater: he's an old times efficient centre forward. The best comparison would be Evair, who is the guy in my icon: elegant striker.

·
Rumo ao Hexa
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't watch LDU-Palmeiras but if the LDU players play anything like the Desportivo Quito team that played Cruzeiro last night then they need to change the name of the sport in Equador to NFL. The Desportivo Quitro players were literally tackling Cruzeiro players on the point of it looking like they wanted a piggy-back ride.

Anyways, back to topic... Keirrison is just a pleasure to watch. Him and Pato upfront seems mouth watering, finally some decent youngsters to compete with Argy up front. Also Lenny in Palmeiras seems to be finding his skills again. It will be hard to stop a Porcada if they get Keirrison and Lenny to perform and stay together.

·
Administrator
53,225 Posts
Heh, 9 goals in 3 matches against them. :thumbsup:
Yeah, Santos cant be looking forward to your next game with them :D

But I read its 10, no? Hehe:

Santos 0x3 Coritiba (3 goals by Keirrison)
Coritiba 5x1 Santos (4 goals by Keirrison)
Palmeiras 4x1 Santos (3 goals by Keirrison)

Thats ridicolous, and kinda record against a team you build after years and years.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts