Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep you're russians on a leash because they are going on Romanian fourms and saying outragiously stupid things, and disrupting our transfer rumors fourm..
Andrey guy i see gets picked on by you guys aswell, but just keep him away.. and some moldovan guy claming to be russian.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Claudiu- said:
Please keep you're russians on a leash because they are going on Romanian fourms and saying outragiously stupid things, and disrupting our transfer rumors fourm..
Andrey guy i see gets picked on by you guys aswell, but just keep him away.. and some moldovan guy claming to be russian.
I believe that is happen in other forums,not xt right?

As you might know you have few russians here on xt and the only one who post regulary is Dmitry.

So your thread makes no sense i guess.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Claudiu- said:
WTF are you talking about? :rollani:
Who exactly is coming to your forum?

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Claudiu- said:
We need quotes and names :D

And actually... how do you expect us to keep some idiots (if there are some there :D) away from some forum? :confused: It's the Internet, remember? Our possibilities are pretty limited :D. Why don't you just report bad posts to the mods of the Romanian forum? :undecide:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
does it? Hmm, if it does, then I think I should go to the Romanian forum to ask them to keep their **** on a leash :stuckup: Cos some of them come to the Russian forum and use offensive language here :wth:

PS. Quick research proved that the thread name needs to be edited... where are the mods? :angel::D

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dimitry was his name, and he is a total idiot bad mouthing our nation on our fourm, and awswell giving you russians a bad name!

Posted by you're beloved Russian, and you're leading example, Dimitry.

What do u mean we don't know what an offside is? I personally didn't mention a thing about Romania's economy or the swarms of street kids in Bucharest giving out handjobs to old men for a few dollars.

Some boris guy is looking for an asskicking aswell.. he's currently mentioning romanias economy meanwhile where he is from moldova, noone wants anything to do with them:)

Personally Dimitry would get shot if he walked in bucharest and said the things he has said.. thats not rude, or a threat, its the honest truth.!

Not speaking about you guys, you're quality russians, and i know alot of good Russian people, but this one deserves to be banned.
Just like Julia, im sure shes a good girl :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Claudiu- said:
Dimitry was his name, and he is a total idiot bad mouthing our nation on our fourm, and awswell giving you russians a bad name!
Well, in this case, if your FMs are unable to deal with the situation, you should ask some CM to do something about it, although this seems pretty weird, cause Dmitriy seemed a nice fellow overall. Anyway, as Julija pointed out, there is nothing any of us here can do about it...

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Claudiu- said:
Not speaking about you guys, you're quality russians, and i know alot of good Russian people, but this one deserves to be banned.
Just like Julia, im sure shes a good girl :D
Err, you mean I deserve to be banned? What for? :cry::D

And really, if some guys say such bad things about Romania on your forum, you can just ask admins to ban them from the Romanian forum only. But do edit the thread name please. Or maybe Bojan could do it, since we have no mods at all? :hopefull: :angel:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Change the thread name to what? :confused:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
well you can change the offensive word to **** at least :sigh: come on, wake up, I thought mods were a bit smarter :pp :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Which one is offensive word? :confused:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OAnimal said:
Which one is offensive word? :confused:
At the risk of getting myself banned :rollani: here is the word Julia wants edited.

"pulas"

Claudiu is quick with his temper it seems (he should learn to think and then type) but I cannot doubt his passion for Romanian football and also for Romania generally.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
GreatWhiteNorth said:
At the risk of getting myself banned :rollani: here is the word Julia wants edited.

"pulas"

Claudiu is quick with his temper it seems (he should learn to think and then type) but I cannot doubt his passion for Romanian football and also for Romania generally.
Thanks. What does that mean anyway? You can send me PM if you fear to be banned.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
lol dont know when you've changed the thread name cos i havent been here in a while, but well done Bojan :thmbup::D Thanks =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts