Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ppl...

I come here as a Laziale..and therefore a guest...

I have always felt great respect for your club and ur results on the pitch...its not many teams in europe that can keep this high level of play eventhough they offload players each year

But i have a advice for u guys:

Supra soceitatem nemo.......that is latin and means that no one or nothing should ever be valued higher than the whole thing itself...

in this case it could mean that eventhough ur club should sell ur "last" stars and the media in italia will begin the usual crap by writing stuff like Parma is finished.....SUPPORT UR CLUB....its the club that gives u joy when u have great times...therefore u should support the club itself and try to respect that some of ur soldiers will leave.....

As a Laziale im more than aware of the things that go through u guys minds at the moment....we have suffered these emotions too alot...try to keep ur heads high....:)

Good luck AC Parma.....

sslazio_dk

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Parmaboy said:
thanks a lot

Even if we go down. I will always stay a gialloblu.
Hey Gialloblu. We will all stay Gialloblus!

But look on the bright side, If Parma plays Serie C1 we dont have to pay so much for tickets when we visit them!:happy:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Unfortunately i live in Belgium and the only time i see Parma (execpt for a few times) is on my sattelite dish.( I bought it 7 years ago only to see weekly my favorite team for 5 minutes in 90°). So cheaper tickets is not a big profit to me.

greets

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Parmaboy said:
Unfortunately i live in Belgium and the only time i see Parma (execpt for a few times) is on my sattelite dish.( I bought it 7 years ago only to see weekly my favorite team for 5 minutes in 90°). So cheaper tickets is not a big profit to me.

greets
Try low cost airlines...the further ahead you book a seat the cheaper it is...:)

I've gone to Rome single for free once only had to pay the airport tax and other things included. It cost me £15. :D

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Italy needs some big sorting out in terms of professional teams' finances. Teams like Parma and Fiorentina should not be allowed to get into such a mess. They should be backed up and in Parma's case not be attached to a company. Parma is like an arm on a cancerous body at the moment. When the body dies the arm is useless, even though it was perfectly healthy.

You never see such happenings in top flight football in Spain, England, France, or anywhere because the club finances in those countries are concrete and they have much assurance when spending on new players, facilities etc. In Italy the finance is usually soley based on one organisation which has no cusion upon a fall.

The longer Italian football stays this way the more of these we will get, unfortunately. :(

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Raven said:
You never see such happenings in top flight football in Spain, England...
Ever heard of a certain club named Real Madrid which was on the verge of bankrupcy? Leeds - rings any bells? The crisis is not only in Italy.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
Ever heard of a certain club named Real Madrid which was on the verge of bankrupcy? Leeds - rings any bells? The crisis is not only in Italy.
Exactly it the whole of football....costs too much to run a club and keep it competitive at the same time. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts