Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've translated a post from an Italian Inter forum, written by a poster with the nick "ruben sosa":

This derby was the best one in terms of play since the 99/00 2-1 win.
I haven't seen Inter play so well against Milan since.
It is really disappointing that in the most important week of the season we couldn't get a postitive result from any of the three games in spite of playing better football in all of them.

I would like to offer some advice to all: here on after, begins the 3 months during which every kind of crap will be thrown at Inter...Do not tune in to the TV or radio, do not believe the papers. An example: the news given by Bloombergthat says that there will be a capital increase at Inter of 77 million Euros to cover the losses. In reality, it is something done every June, but it's much better to drag this out right after the derby.

The "news" from La7 reported by Pulsar is another example and later in the day you'll see another invention from Milan's media outpost Tgcom how Adriano is unhappy after the game(as if he was supposed to laugh histerically after a derby defeat) and how some so-called fans yelled at him "go to Spain". Carson, are you reading this?

Anyway, Inter's curva made a remarkable gesture Sunday night: at the end of the game the players were given a round of applause for their performance. Show that you are mature as much as they are, show the team support, stop bithching and moaning who did and did not play, in any case it serves no purpose. And remeber, two trophies are still in reach.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Lightoller said:
The "news" from La7 reported by Pulsar is another example and later in the day you'll see another invention from Milan's media outpost Tgcom how Adriano is unhappy after the game(as if he was supposed to laugh histerically after a derby defeat) and how some so-called fans yelled at him "go to Spain". Carson, are you reading this?

Anyway, Inter's curva made a remarkable gesture Sunday night: at the end of the game the players were given a round of applause for their performance. Show that you are mature as much as they are, show the team support, stop bithching and moaning who did and did not play, in any case it serves no purpose. And remeber, two trophies are still in reach.
LOL You really got me laughing my pants off with the bold part :D

I'm happy that the Curva seems to be satisfied even after a derby loss. This is a sign of good things to happen hopefully.

FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Truer words have never been spoken...

You have to be realistic about 20 draws & 20 wins...even if we had beaten Milan I seriuosly doubt we would have caught them & won the championship...not to mention the loss was **shakes palms*...we will get third place & we are very much in the CL/Coppa...

Adriano just needs to get back to form...with the tighter D...LOOKOUT...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Great post!

The unbeaten run had to end at some point in time. I guess it is unfortunate that Milan had the privilege of doing it.

One thing I would like to add. Up until Sunday, Inter had not lost a match in ten months. This week's match against Lecce is important as it will help us get back on track but it will also be very interesting to see how Mancini and the team reassert themselves after a loss.

It is strange to be saying this at such a late time in the season but under Mancini, we have had many new and positive experiences. This weekend will be another new expereince as it will be the first time we get to see the team respond to a loss.

Just a query...
Is it just me or has Inter's defence always looked and played better when Mihajlovic has been on the field?

Leece lookout!
FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
This match will be interesting how Inter respond. It will either be a complete brain explosion or we well get into form that we hav never had b4, i mean thrashings of all these small teams like Lecce.

And i think since Mihajlovic plays in defence we hav played much better in defence, and i dont think its just Miha its the Cordoba-Miha partnership which is great in strength. When and IF Coco comes back and gains his great form that he had at Milan and during the WC the we hav ourselves a top defence. Maybe one back up is needed for central defence as Miha is 35 and we dont know how long he will last, this could be his last season, and he has only a one year contract with Inter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts