Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there's no comeback from this now that the story is out. The office here is hopping around the place. Keane will have to take that plane.

Nobody's mentioned the fact Robbie Keane whacked Quinn the other day with a solid right hander!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
heh Badge, first you spend 2-3 days on here to bash the **** out of keane, now you seem to be a bit more supportive ;)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Robbie's punching a little outside his weight there, methinks.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not big enough to say sorry. A consumate prefessional (not). Now all those manyoo arseholes can go and support Cameroon and leave real Irish fans like me to get behind my country.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Can this be the end of the whole sorry affair, please!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is , it is thank ****. The boys have upped their training and are training behind closed doors now (about time) so nwo the attention is turning to the games.

I've actually heard muppets on the bus going on about supporting Cameroon!! Make's you sick.

Anyway loads of flags and bunting hanging off houses, cars, offices etc so I'd say we're ready to roll. I hope the lads can shove it up Keane's bollix anyway (how do you shove something up yer bags anyway??)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I would love to see Keane's face if we won the World Cup. That would teach him to bail out like that...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I think you have to "knack the ballix in" first, then place the item in the newly-created hollow.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Jack Charlton Brands Roy Keane A Disgrace
News Archive

Charlton won't forgive Keane (Allsport)
05/31/2002. Former Republic of Ireland manager Jack Charlton has furiously blasted Roy Keane calling the Manchester United star a "disgrace".

Keane has refused to apologise following his slanging match with Irish coach **** McCarthy that led to him being sent home.

The World Cup winner with England in 1966 said: "The people of Ireland may forgive him but I never will. He is a disgrace to his country. I've heard his disgruntlement with the Irish set-up being described as professionalism.

"He may be a very serious young man about his football but a professional would have got on with the job of representing his country. This man has had an attitude problem for years.

"He should have got back on a plane this week, swallowed his pride and got on with it. He still owes the biggest apology."

soccerage

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Roy Keane Unlikely To Play For Ireland Again
News Archive

Keane can concentrate on his club career (Allsport)
06/18/2002. Roy Keane will not play again for the Republic of Ireland according to Brendan Menton of the FAI.

Keane was sent home prior to the World Cup starting after a major argument with boss **** McCarthy and although it's been rumoured that he may play in the Euro 2004 qualifiers, the FAI's general secretary seems to have put an end to the speculation.

He told the Daily Mail, "The team will go on without him. There is a limited life cycle to a player's career and it had to come at some stage. It happened to be sooner than expected but so be it."

soccerage ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts