Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inter Milan's President Massimo Moratti is tired of waiting for Marcelo Salas and has decided to look for another striker.
In the following days the Italian club could be set to announce two very interesting deals.
Moratti has offered 15 million dollars to get Coventry's young forward Robbie Keane and it seems that the 20-year old player will be in Milan next season.
As for Real Zaragoza's Savo Milosevic things seem to be a bit more complicated but at Inter Milan they're hoping to convince the player to accept the deal and beat out Parma's competition.

·
Registered
731 Posts
they are both great players
keane couldbe useful but milosevic,altough he is better than him, is not needed in inter couse we have more than enough players on exectly the same position.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know how this milosevic came about but I heard that because Salas is taking his time Moratti does not want to wait and wants to go after another striker and he mentioned Milosevic who according to other sources is very possible to a move to Parma: (all depending on whether or not salas goes to parma:)

G

·
0 Posts
Are we going for both of them, or just one?

Because I don't think getting both of them would be a good idea; unless if we sell a forward.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Inter might be bying both because Inter was thinking of selling Zamorano to Galatasaray as part of the Sukur deal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think buyin' R.Keane and S.Milosevic would be a good thing to do ( but not for a huge transfer fee ) If we could buy only 1 of them I would choose Milosevic 'cuz he has more experience and has played in 3 different leauges. (he proved that he's world class)He is a pure scorer not much of a technican (like Montella)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Keane is an amazing kid!In my view he is better than Owen!He is more skillful,more comprehensive and score many spectacular goals!!I would welcome if he comes!!

For Milosevic,I don't think he is a good idea!Cuz he is the same type of player as Sukur and Vieri!!Moreover,he is a non-EU player!!!!!

Forza Inter!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Yes,a little kid Keane is perfect for Inter,he can runaway from his keeper and let a goal,hes fast and remindes me on little ronaldinho,i wish that Inter will buy him,why milosevic?Vieri is better a lot...

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well last year we had
vieri ronaldo baggio recoba zamarano mutu russo
as our strikers what about this
vieri ronaldo sukur recoba zamarano salas keane

same number of strikers but much more talent and skill

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New meeting for Keane ««

Giuliano Terraneo one of the top men at Inter Milan will be in England today to meet with Coventry's representatives to conclude the deal for young talent
Robbie Keane.
The Premiership club is asking for £12 million pounds and Moratti is "keane" on spending that money for the young talent. In the meantime also another old friend of the Italian serie a might be making his return to Italy. Didier Deschamps of
Chelsea seems ready to join his former coach of the Juve era, Marcello Lippi at Inter Milan instead of Fernando Redondo who looks like optinf for AC Milan.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Abdul,you have done it once again. Russo played only one game. He played in the primavera team and was not really in Inter. Mutu came in December and didn´t played as much as he should have played. And now he´s gone.Baggio was unhappy because he didn´t had a first team place.If we have these forwards as you have suggested everyone will be unhappy, because they wont play. Inter will buy another forward and I think that Zamorano should be sold, because we don´t need more forwards then we already have. I would mostly that Sukur was transfered, but that wont happen so Bam Bam should go for his own good, because he´s worthy of a first team place.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
DISTURBING TREND!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmm.......guys i think i shoudl say something here.....if you would allow me to that is.

I think (myself included) that we are getting into a bad habit of always jumping on Abdul everytime he opens his mouth to say anything.

Its like.....

Abdul: Hi guys how are y......GUYS: DON't be silly ABDUL you're a clown SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shouldn't behave like thattowrads Abdul. Yes at times we all annoy one anothe rbut it is unfair for anyone to be ganging up on Abdul like that.

Abdul now on the other hand...please please think before posting. if you don't know sommin ask a question bro.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Tazz. If I´m not mistaking you have been pretty pist off by some of his comments also. I only write what I thought about his reply. I didn´t used any hard words. I could have written some real nasty words, but why should I? I still have to respect the guy.

Quote:Abdul: Hi guys how are y......GUYS: DON't be silly ABDUL you're a clown SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a bit exaggeratedly, don´t you think.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
recoba you have the largest trap in this forum
and you probably have the worst attitude too.
even though mutu and russo played a very small number of games

salas is already a sub at lazio
bam bam is also a sub at inter
the only team keane will start in will be coventry
and sukur should know when you come to the most talented team in europe you will not get alot of games
as for keane and salas only one will come anyway

recoba look at yourself before you look at others

you used to make rumors a donkey wont believe

and everyone one used to tell you something

and I will not tell you to shut up
i will tell you to respect others and their opinions

D

·
0 Posts
Robbie Keane is on the verge of a £12million move from Coventry City to Inter Milan.

Officials from the Italian Serie A club have had talks with City chairman Bryan Richardson and are confident of wrapping up the deal for the 20-year-old Republic of Ireland striker over the weekend.

Inter managing director Gabriele Oriali said last night:'We have conducted negotiations throughout the day and we hope to conclude the deal very soon.'

Inter have been tracking Keane ever since he burst into the Premiership following his £6m move from Wolves less than a year ago.

Inter will now look to follow the Keane deal with a £15m move for Lazio's Chile striker Marcelo Salas.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well I hope he will not flop if we buy him
he has said he will like to move to italy
moratti said he will pay big dollars for salas or keane

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Hmmmmmmm..........i get you Recoba......sigh....

Keane at INTER? This is totally ridiculous. tommy SMith is gonna be begging ESPN to renew Serie A rights so he can watch his favourite son of the soil.

·
Registered
16,158 Posts
Glad to see someone has some sense and realizes Inter shouldn't sign Keane. Its obvious he isn't ready for Serie A and his attempts at Ronaldo-type dribbling (which rarely work in the EPL) are just gonna totally flop in Serie A.

Be interesting to see if Moratti totally loses the plot and signs Salas aswell. Although if it means selling Hakan.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts