Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Katanec explained: "He [Zahovic] said to me things like: 'You motherf***er from Ljubljana, you're only substituting players from Styria. Why don't you sub another Styria player for one from Ljubljana to play just once?

'I can buy you, I can buy your house, your family and I can buy that mountain we were running on in Slovenia during our preparations. You were a ******** player and you're the same as a coach now.'

"That was the way the argument went," continued Katanec. "I'm a professional, I will lead the national team through the World Cup, but then my story will end. It's a part of one's life that gives you something and takes something away.

"I'd like to say, though, that it is horrible that Slovenia, already being so small, is being divided now. I am proud to be Slovenian and proud of my parents, who are Croatian." Katanec then broke off his statement and burst into tears.

I know it's on another team but as I told many Slovenians before, Katenac is actually a fellow Cro of ours. His parents come not far from mine. Stay strong Katenac!

As for Zahovic-him and Keane have to win a$$holes of the year for sure.

Hey-other teams have some problems too...;)

·
Registered
325 Posts
If Zahovic really said all those things Katenac claims, then he can really suck my balls that greedy son of *****! :mad: :depress: :fero: :( :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Zahovic had trouble wherever he went.
He is stuborn and in plain croatian,SELJAK!(isprika ljudima sa sela).
Just like Roy Keane.

Tribalo bi ga istirat,eno Irska igra ka blesava bez onoga seronje.

·
Registered
22,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zahovic you filthy cigan

I've read some more reports on what occured and am wondering if Zahovic was cutting up Katenac as not being Slovenian enough?

And thus shouldn't even be with the team...thus the Katenac comment about," I am proud to be Slovenian and proud of my parents, who are Croatian."...It's like he had to defend himself by saying yes he is Slovenian...although his parent are not...

I may be wrong but if this is true, who does this little phuck Zahovic think he is?

In any event, Zahovic can go phuck himself. :howler:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
does anybody know the "ethnic" makeup of the Slovenian team? I mean, im pretty sure Acimovic is "Srpski porjeklom". how about the rest?? anybody?

·
Registered
22,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
make up?

I think there are some Slovenians, some Bosnians (muslims that is), some serbs, maye a Cro or 2, and defintely a cigan in Zlatko...

How's that for team unity? Your team isn't 100% Slovenian and you criticize the coach for not being SLovenian enough...

I guess no one ever accused Zahovic of being a Rhodes Scholar;)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
I heard a comment once and its so true...

"Lud se rodis, lud ces umrit." Perfect words for Zahovic....maybe Katenec can coach our NT.;)

·
International
8,545 Posts
Majstor is right, Zahovic has had problems everywhere he went so this really isn't a surprise. He's a very good player but he seems to think he's Maradona or something, time to get a grip on reality and he could do with a little humility.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Well, both his parents are Croatian and that is what he said...I would say from the Zagreb area. But, that's not the point, the point is that Zahovic is an idiot and acts like some kind of Diva....I think that he will be in a future Special on TV singing with Celine Dionne and having temper tantrums because there weren't enough Green Jelly Beans and he requested green jelly beans and there were none....He and Elton John would be perfect together....

·
Banned
692 Posts
Sernoja Zahovic...

You were a ******** player and you're the same as a coach now

If Katanec wasn't a great played then Zahovic sure as hell isn't. He is a MORON who has achieved nothing but disgust from his peers in his career.

PS...Zahovic from what I heard has Serb heritage (don't know if it is true, but that's what some serbs on another board are claiming).

·
Registered
768 Posts
think thats true. his Serbian seems to be better than his Slovenian, well, I only heard him in Serbian, which is excellent :D

Rnefurm did you see him in Slovenian on tv today? I think his Serbian is way better.. and that for only 2 years? don't think so ;)

·
©
7,230 Posts
Feel sorry for Slovenija that they will lose a great coach due to one ****head. The guy should be shot for saying things like that. I knew when he got substituted that something was going to come of it because he marched right to the dressing rooms and didn't even bother sitting on the bench.

Maybe Katanec can come coach Croatia after Jozic leaves.:D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
that's shamefull, disrespecting the coach in such a manner is unnacaptable.

ask dinamo11, how many times did I bring him and his wife rakija and chocholate for his kids ;)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
man, this is unbelievable... Katanec was a great player, who the phuck is Zahovic? I would kick the ****er out of the team, damn, thats just really really low thing to say

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
how can Zahovic say this about the man that has guided them to 2 consecutive major soccer events!

and how can Zahovic say this to a man that feels proud to be Slovenian when there really aren't that many true Slovenians around anyways:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts