Discussion Starter #1
Let me just start of by saying:
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

How could this happen!
In such a crucial game.
We were up 2-0........
Shevchenk0 missed a penalty......
and Albertini had a goal disalaowd.

I dont care about how good or bad Milan played all i know is that we should have won at home to a team in the religation zone.
And i dont want to hear that we should stay calm.
It is time for PANIC and OUTRAGE!!!!

A plea to Galliani:
PLEASE do something fast. I dont care what, just do something, fire somebody(ancelotti), sell somebody, buy somebody, KILL somebody(ancelotti), or have somebody killed(ancelotti).
Come on you fired Terim for leass than this!

And i never want to see shevchenko take another penalty again.

My advise to everbody PANIC and be MAD!!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
He's OK voicing an opinion here....people are going to need a place just to react and not re-hash the game.

All I have to say is...:depress:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man.....
I really needed to vent my anger and my parents weren't so happy about me smashing a glass.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
tha BIG bandit said:
Thanks man.....
I really needed to vent my anger and my parents weren't so happy about me smashing a glass.
Another one bites the dust... one again do someone refer to Debs as an "man". :D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
My girlfriend turned to be dating another guy and then this. I´m writting an email and this reply at same time, and she won´t be happy, i hope. And Neither should be Galliani or who ever is taking care of Milan. By the way, who scored for us?Ohhh and i´m yelling really dammm loud so the whole neighbourhood wakes up.

·
Registered
10,145 Posts
van said:
My girlfriend turned to be dating another guy and then this. I´m writting an email and this reply at same time, and she won´t be happy, i hope. And Neither should be Galliani or who ever is taking care of Milan. By the way, who scored for us?Ohhh and i´m yelling really dammm loud so the whole neighbourhood wakes up.
Sorry about your bad luck..

Sheva both scored and missed a penalty. Serginho made it 2-0 with a beautifull shot..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts