Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vladimir Ivic:

Prvi put u životu sam doživeo da mi pomoæni sudija kaže - "Izvini, pogrešio sam što sam ti mahao ofsajd, nije ga bilo!" Šta ja imam od toga izvini, kada sam bio potpuno sam pred golmanom i gol je bio neminovan. Od prvog minuta igraè sa bojem 8 me je nemilosrdno tukao i na kraju završio utakmicu, a on je morao da dobije crveni veæ na poèetku utakmice. Ali dobro, šta možemo, ako je problem što želimo da budemo treæi put prvaci, neka nam kažu da to ne možemo i da se lepo ne igra, pa neka naše komšije uzmu tu titulu.

Sportska Centrala: Sudija upropastio derbi

Ddanašnja utakmica na Omladinskom stadionu neæe biti upamæena po lepim potezima i golovima, veæ po lakrdiji u režiji glavnog sudije Gorana Mihaljeviæa iz Podgorice.

Pretenciozni arbitar je uèinio sve kako bi izbio u prvi plan, izgubvši kontrolu veæ u prvom poluvremenu, a zatim srljajuæi iz greške u grešku. Pokazao je 14 žutih i 4 crvena kartona, menjajuæi kriterijum iz minuta u minut, i na taj naèin postao je najzapaženiji akter derbija.

This league is a farse..Referees giving some 2 penalties in a single match, while others get mupltiple reds and clear goals dissallowed. As Ivic said, if RS really needs that title this bad, then just say so! There's no point in playing out this rigged championship.

The only solution is a regional league where Miljanic, Piksi and co. are not the heads.

SHAMEFUL!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Crybaby is all you can say, but it's easy when the situation favours you...

I mean look, when we get screwups like against Kom last week, nobody's to blame but the players obviously, but things like this are plainly RIDICILOUS. I mean, linesman says he's sorry after calling an offside (!?), 14 yellows and 4 reds?? WTF!? That's correct, this league is quite the farce. Either "someone" (hint, hint) is "involved" in some less-than-benevolent way, or the level of skill and professionalism among our referees is close to zero. In either case, the FA shows itself to be farsical.

And then the FA tries to take credit for the league improving :rollani:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mihajlovic said:
Cryyyyyyyyyyy me a rivvvvvvvvvvvvverrrr ;)
ne seri molim te.. Ako je iko plakao kao p*ck*ca u poslednje vreme to ste bili vi..Samo se seti vaseg transparenta protiv Sartida u finalu Kupa, "Za titulu pare imamo, a za Kup nemamo". Ok, moving on.

14 yellow cards and 4 reds, ridiculous. Clear goal disallowed, ridiculous. This league is, ridiculous. Piksi, Bulatovic, Miljanic, Djoric etc. are, ridiculous.

But it doesn't suprise me, for 50 years you have been stealing titles... Why should it be any different now?

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Oh, and we should take the words of Vladimir Ivic as a reliable source... :D

Cry BIATCH!!! :D

+7 ;)

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Parni Valjak wrote:

But it doesn't suprise me, for 50 years you have been stealing titles... Why should it be any different now?
An example when emotion takes over realism. Or maybe its just an example of a Grobar clutching at straws.

PS.

Blame your stupid fu---- opportunistic management not the mite of Zvezda.

:fero:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Look, the point here is the bad - or should I say suspicious - refereeing...had OFK beat us 2-1 in a fair contest I would be complaining about the players' performance...and who knows, had the refs not mucked up, maybe OFK would've won fair and square, maybe not, maybe it would've been a draw either way...when you get screwed tomorrow or next season or whenever (if you do:rollani: ) you'll cry 5x as much...

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Ma dajte molim vas, igrali ste s igracem vise 20 minuta, a da ne govorim o standardnoj i vec ustaljenoj pojavi kod nas da se Partizanova utakmica igra dok grobari ne postignu gol (citaj: do 98. minuta)..

Kao sto neko rece, ostali igraci su se vec uveliko tusirali, a Partizan je jos igrao... :D

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Please look at yourselves in the mirror and ask.... Does my team deserve to win it this year???

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I'd like the players, not the referees, to decide that, thank you.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Yes, and the referees decided to let you play another two minutes and score a goal. So instead of +9 we have only +7.

I'd actually say we are the ones that should be complaining...:confused:

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Yeah...u should be complaining?...:confused: u should be complaining that we ONLY got 7 yellows and 2 reds and a goal practically dissalowwed after ivic was on a 1on1 with the goalie...PLEASE

disgraceful.

if this is the way u wanna win the title than go ahead-it'll be even funner watching u get ass raped in the Champions League QUALIFIERS...key word in that sentence is qualifiers...

im out

I KAD DODJE NEVOLJA!
I KAD DODJE TUGA!
UVEK CE TE VOLETIIIIII
GROBARI SA JUGAAAAAAA!!!:howler:

·
©
7,230 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
I mean, linesman says he's sorry after calling an offside (!?), 14 yellows and 4 reds?? WTF!? That's correct, this league is quite the farce. Either "someone" (hint, hint) is "involved" in some less-than-benevolent way, or the level of skill and professionalism among our referees is close to zero.
Sounds like a normal EE game to me.:D

Partizan reminds me of Dinamo when we made the CL. They make the CL, talk about building a greater team and then sell all the best players, make a personal profit and don't replace any of the players properly. Soon enough they will announce a big debt, blame others and then you have to start from nothing again.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Milenko said:
it'll be even funner watching u get ass raped in the Champions League QUALIFIERS...key word in that sentence is qualifiers...
We'll see how Piksi and co. support their "mates" then. Its a down right a crime that all of the Savez is made up of Red Star officials (from top to bottom), and unfortunately for us Grobars we'll have to suffer similiar such things in the future until these men are replaced. Which, knowing our country and people, won't be for a long time to come.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Parni Valjak said:
We'll see how Piksi and co. support their "mates" then. Its a down right a crime that all of the Savez is made up of Red Star officials (from top to bottom), and unfortunately for us Grobars we'll have to suffer similiar such things in the future until these men are replaced. Which, knowing our country and people, won't be for a long time to come.
Well I guess there's only one thing left to do then..

..pack your bags, put some wheels on that third world stadium of yours and roll on to Pakistan to conquer their league! ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts