Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is reported to have further injury problems :depress:

Bad luck for Bartosz and bad luck for our NT either :rolleyes:

We have NO RIGHT MIDFIELDER at the moment!

Kozminski will have to play there... And Kosowski will get a call-up... Or perhaps Dawidowski will get his chance?... Damn it...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Do those of you who follow the Polish league closely think that either Kosowski or Dawidowski can play as our right mid in place of Karwan, or is it better to have either Krzynowek or Kozminski switch sides? I mean, both Krzynowek and Kozminski are versatile enough and experienced enough to adjust to the change, but would they be better than a true right fielder, albeit without international experience and with lesser skill?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In present circumstances I think Engel should move Kozminski to a right midfielder position and place Krzynowek or Rzasa at left midfield.

Krzynowek may be experienced, but he's definitely left-footed, what makes him easy to stop on the right wing.

I can't see Dawidowski replacing Karwan. I mean, he's good and creative but rather as a striker or attacking midfielder.

Kosowski will probably be given a call-up then. He's both-footed. Although he has never played as a right midfielder, he is able to face up to the responsibility. And his form is excellent.

There is of course Sibik, but it seems that Engel doesn't trust him. Maybe he should be given a chance as well?

Iwan... Well... Engel won't call him up now. For different reasons.

It seems that Engel plans to move Krzynowek to right midfield. He claims that left side (Zewlakow- Kozminski) was the strength of our NT in qualifiers and he doesn't want to spoil it.

Btw, have you guys heard about Poland A - Poland B game? :D Poland B won it... 5:1 Apparently our "stars" didn't want to get tired once again :D

Here's the link:
http://sport.onet.pl/1071785,0,0,wia,495271,ms_2002.html

Of course, such game can't be taken too seriously ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts