Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guess that i have to open again a thread about this game.... :rolleyes:

Well,this is more than just a football game,politics take a major role here.

Confrontation before the game between the two presidents about the tv broadcast,the number of foreigners allowed in each team,etc....and all the hate that Lviv fans take towards Dynamo president Ihor Surkis and his older brother Hrihory.
Lviv stadium packed with Karpaty fans,tickets prices with absurd values for Ukrainian standarts.

Well in the end of the day Dynamo will show why they are the best Ukrainian side with the best players in the country.....and dedicated today victory to Puzach memory..... :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
nice post kleber, yep lets clean up Lviv! Although I have a sneaking suspicion something wont go right in this game...

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i agree with Demianenko leaving some key players in the bench but why isnt Shatsikh and Verpakovkis playing.....especialy Shatsikh. :googly:

Marvaladze is too young for this games,also Milevsky has never been good in Dynamo unlike the U21 Ukrainian national team....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1-0,Husiev 36 min! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ht,we are in the lead,1-0......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2-0,Milevsky 57 min...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In injury time now,still 2-0....... :shades:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So it is over!,2-0 the final score(Husiev 36,Milevsky 56)

So we beat Karpaty in Lviv with our second squad! :D ,taking a look at the team,only Husiev and maybe Rotan are starters in the best Dynamo eleven,and one of the central defenders maybe Rodolfo....

Shovkovsky,Ghioane,Gavrancic,Yussuf,Kaddouri,Rincon,Kleber,Shatsikh and Rebrov(only played 10 min today) all missed today game.....

So overall a good victory, with the best players taking some rest for the important game against Chornomorets next sunday.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dmitriy said:
I wonder if 40,000 Karpaty fans are still gunna show up.
Dmitry,i believe that the game will be played in Lobanovsky stadium which have a attendance capacity of 16.000.

T

·
0 Posts
Dmitriy said:
I wonder if 40,000 Karpaty fans are still gunna show up.
Maybe. We still have a chance so why not. But yea, its probably going to be played in V.L stadium so unfortunatly, it's not likely 40 000 will show up. If it is in Olimpiyskiy though, the number of KL fans who go to Kyiv will make CSKA look like a little girls club, as far as travelling fans goes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ukrainan cup,semi final first leg

Karpaty-Dynamo 0-2(Husiev 36,Milevsky 57)

Stadium "Ukraina",Lviv,22 march,19.00 Lt,28.051 spec

Line up:Rybka;Eschenko,Vaschuk,Fedorov,Nesmachny;Husiev(Rebrov 84),Rodolfo,Belkevich, cap(Ninkovic 67),Rotan(Cernat 62),Milevsky,Marvaladze

Yellow cards to Nesmachny 76,Cernat 79.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts