Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, me again. It seems PAOK is going hardcore for Artmedia players. :D

Apparently, we've just signed Karim Guede.

Is he any good? What is his style? Is his best position in defense or in midfield?

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Hi guys, me again. It seems PAOK is going hardcore for Artmedia players. :D

Apparently, we've just signed Karim Guede.

Is he any good? What is his style? Is his best position in defense or in midfield?
He's from Togo, I believe, or Mali (not sure which). He can play as a centre-back, right-back and as a defensive midfielder (which he played for Artmedia).

Young player with promise. Has good size, agility and tackles well. Not very creative, but tough and strong.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
PAOK haven´t made official offer yet and I doubt they will do any.

Acc. slovakian press Guede is going to nowhere, Artmedia counts with him for the rest of the season.

He never played DM only in Artmedia, better in midfield than in D-Zone. Can even score.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's tricky situation. He showed up in Thessaloniki with his manager and claimed he had an amateur contract with Artmedia and he can sign for PAOK right away. PAOK asked Artmedia and they said he can't just leave so PAOK told him we don't steal players and to sort it out with Artmedia. Apparently, he can't so he stays put. But probably we'll come back for him in the summer.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
AMATEUR CONTRACT ? In Slovakian 1st ? :howler:

Slovakian media reported that Guede wants to leave but he he´s still under contract. It means that PAOK can´t get him for free but for sum of money they probably can´t afford.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts