Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 2902 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for our future #9.

Discuss.

Is the Merc going to deliver La Decima at the Bernabeu?

·
Registered
10,390 Posts

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
the Daily Mail claims that Man Utd and RM already have an agreement to bring CR9 to the Bernabeau next year.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You and I both know that if it wasn't for the fact we have Sergio Ramos, Alves would have come here. :finger:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Mo am sory but i would have to say I would like Ronaldo over Benzema. The truth is I don't watch Benzema often but I know Ronaldo is a natural leader on the pitch and that is what we are missing atm. But am open for a disscusion couse maybe Benzema is the same...

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Reminds me of Kaka or C.Ronaldo thread :howler:

You'll only sign Benzema the day Calderon is out of this club, he's not good/strong/smart enough to deliver a top deal, his limits are some Dutch players..

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Who would you rather have?

Benzema or Ronaldo?

I'd take Karim every time.
Cristiano Ronaldo, as a winger, scores more goals in the English Premiership than Karim Benzema does as the striker and focal point of a juggernaut playing in Ligue 1.

Ronaldo.

Every time.

And I think Benzema's awesome.

Reminds me of Kaka or C.Ronaldo thread :howler:

You'll only sign Benzema the day Calderon is out of this club, he's not good/strong/smart enough to deliver a top deal, his limits are some Dutch players..
You don't have to be smart to sign a cheque.

Calderon pays what the other team wants. We didn't Ronaldo because United didn't want to negotiate. We didn't get Villa or Cazorla because they turned us down.

I agree Calderon can't negotiate, and neither can Pedja, but that's irrelevant when the other team is willing to sell. We'll just pay what they want.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Calderon won't be the only bidder smart Josh..

And not alwas the bigger offer gets you the deal, greedy presidents doesn't always get it right, your legendary PdC sold his jewel for a cut-price to Inter.. :D

This deal is too big for Calderon, if one major club enters this deal and competes with your clowns, the clowns will lose out even if they offer more money..

I mean Perez would have easily got him for 30m.. Calderon with 50m could still lose him :D

·
Registered
14,528 Posts

And not alwas the bigger offer gets you the deal, greedy presidents doesn't always get it right, your legendary PdC sold his jewel for a cut-price to Inter.. :D

This deal is too big for Calderon, if one major club enters this deal and competes with your clowns, the clowns will lose out even if they offer more money..

I mean Perez would have easily got him for 30m.. Calderon with 50m could still lose him :D
You're not making sense

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
And not alwas the bigger offer gets you the deal, greedy presidents doesn't always get it right
So let me get this straight...

Aulas, who is notorious for getting the best deal possible, is going to graciously sell Benzema to somebody for cheaper because 'Calderon is stupid.'

Wouldn't that make Aulas... stupid as well?

Real_Madrid said:
You're not making sense
Glad somebody else picked up on it.

Hey R_M, I'll trade you my 50 M for your 30 M. I'm stupid.

·
Administrator
53,210 Posts

And would that be?

·
Administrator
53,210 Posts
Aha, he was talking about Porto's President, thought he meant Real's.

And there wont be only one team bidding on Benzema like it was with Quaresma.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Man City will easily double what you offer Lyon and Benzema.

1 - 20 of 2902 Posts