Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Boomshakalaka!
168 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I think topclubs are more interested in Benzema.

He is younger, and a more complete striker than Huntelaar.
Huntelaar is having a difficult season now while Benzema gets better.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Ibn zema is better but Huntelaar is also a very good player with a classic 80s style athleticism to his style.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
i mean this chap is so swanny like van basten,as if he floats on the pitch and a good use of the head.benzema is more sharper and way more physical and like someone said,defenders bounche off him.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Damn you Subra, is his name really Ibn (Bin) Zema? :(

Anyway, we all know the real star of French football now is Yoann Gourcuff :hopeful:

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
The only youth striker who is on Benzema's level is Aguerro.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
i mean this chap is so swanny like van basten,as if he floats on the pitch and a good use of the head.benzema is more sharper and way more physical and like someone said,defenders bounche off him.
Lol, sorry mate but don't ever compare van Basten to Huntelaar. There's light years between them. Especially technically.

Huntelaar is an out and out poacher, like van Nistelrooy. He's probably a bit better at headers and free kicks but other than that they are pretty similar.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
How is Kun past Benzema's level?

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Some great talents in the striking department at the moment. Aguero, Benzema, Bojan, Pato etc. should all be world class strikers soon.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Damn you Subra, is his name really Ibn (Bin) Zema? :(

Anyway, we all know the real star of French football now is Yoann Gourcuff :hopeful:

that`s only due to milan.:thmbdown: :pp

btw, should we really compare benzema with huntelaar?
i think they have a bit different style, haven`t they? :rollani:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts