Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC:

Ipswich have signed Arsenal's Daniel Karbassiyoon for one month on loan.

The 20-year-old defender has been unable to break into the Gunners' first team but has played for the Highbury club in the Carling Cup this season.

Karbassiyoon will provide Ipswich boss Joe Royle with defensive options after Drissa Diallo was ruled out of the next few games with a hamstring injury.

Ipswich boss Joe Royle told the club website: "Daniel can play left-back or left side of midfield."

"With Drissa out until January, we are short of numbers in the full-back positions but Daniel will give us options now."

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
And Jern was talking about promoting him in the 1st team :googly:

nEEbz

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yes he's from Viriginia, he came as a striker but has been converted to left back.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yes he's from Viriginia, he came as a striker but has been converted to left back.
Really, I never knew that.

I can't see no chance of him troubling Clichy for back-up to Cole, in the forseeable future.

·
63,337 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Really, I never knew that.

I can't see no chance of him troubling Clichy for back-up to Cole, in the forseeable future.

no unless one of them leaves which i really hope not, i doubt Danny will make it at the Arsenal, but he'll have a good future in the game somewhere else. ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The other American we have is Frankie Simek. He's a centre back, but I guess he's as English as you or me since he's been in London since he was around 12ish.

·
63,337 Posts
yes , Tony Gale the ex West Ham player got him for us, i think he was playing in the same team as Gale's son.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts