Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wallbang::mad::depress:

According to ETB there was total agreement between the clubs after being all day negotiating but in the last moment Aitor has rejected Middlesbrough offer.:mad: Damn! for once we find a team crazy enough to try to sign him... We´ll have to continue paying his millionaire salary, I don´t think he´ll play much this season, the worst of all is that he has another year of contract and it doesn´t seem as if he´s willing to leave. Anyway, while he continues with the zurigorri shirt we have (or try) to support him, what a remedy.:groan:

The rumours about Fernando Amorebieta making next preseason with the first team and even being called for some games this one increase, but for that they need to find a place for Karanka...:eek:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I can only say one thing about Karanka's news: WHAT A SHAME!! :irritate:

We would have made some money and saved his salary... I still can't believe that anybody wants to sign him though. Do they not have TVs in Middlesborough?!?!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inigo said:
Do they not have TVs in Middlesborough?!?!
Yeah, worst of all is that they sent a scout to watch him against Valladolid, game where he was subbed in the second half since Aduriz was outplaying him, I´m trying to find Boro´s scout to sell him my old broken phone.;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts