Discussion Starter #1
Here we can follow his progress...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Beginning of season.... left bench.

Middle of season...... right bench.

End of season..... a whole bunch of splinters in his ass. :D

He should really move to a team where he will play. He only plays when others are injured at Inter. I'm sure he doesn't mind though, he has one nice pay check.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
he could be sold to benfica at the end of the season...

======================

Inter ‘agree’ Luisao fee Monday 14 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian giants Inter have reportedly agreed a fee with Benfica for highly-rated stopper Luisao.

The Nerazzurri will apparently hand over £3.2m plus midfielder Giorgios Karagounis for the Brazilian.

The central defender has been watched for some months after impressing with his Portuguese club.

Inter are looking to significantly strengthen their defence over the summer after their problems at the back this season.

The club sold Fabio Cannavaro to Juventus, while Sinisa Mihajlovic and Nicolas Burdisso have struggled at times this term.

Whispers also suggest that the San Siro outfit are now preparing to approach Roma for Cristian Chivu.

The defender, who can play in the centre or on the left, may be sold by the Giallorossi in the summer if a big enough offer is tabled.

However, Inter will face some stiff competition for the Romanian given that he is also liked by Milan, Juventus and Real Madrid.

channel4

·
Administrator
25,396 Posts
does karagounis only play midfield - center field, or does he also do the right wing?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He plays left wing for Greece,played Central Midfield for PAO.He can play anywhere in midfield.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He plays everywhere for Greece. But he only played left wing in the Euro. Usually, he plays on the right.

But his natural and best position is central midfielder.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys think Benfica will be a good move for him?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Any move will be good for him.

But in my opinion he should go to an average club in Serie A like Udinese.

·
Administrator
25,396 Posts
midfield and right wing would be the best for us definetly, so it would be a good deal i think, if it happens in the terms rumoured

·
Registered
156 Posts
for me karagounis is the best greek player at the moment ,when he is hot he is unstoppable,equally good wide on the right and in the center of midfield,i would prefer him in center midfield.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts