Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just wondering what your thoughts are on karagounis, do you like his style of play, would you like to see him start more/less, play instead of other players on inter, im just curious to see if inter management are the only screwed up people who cant see this amazing talent

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I have no complaints at him. He should play more, like Emre. Both of them are great talents. He really amazed me at Euro.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Karagounis, I wished he played more also. We are beginning to see more of him.

if you happen to follow mancio's lineup... you may find that he is providing a chance for all. Fontana, Carini.. who would have expected them to play.

Other than the youth team players. I think we can see Karagounis, Gammara, Coco, Kily, Recoba and maybe Choutos :eek: more soon.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Karagounis is a good player with amazing talent, however with the abundance of more established players (even though he's better than half of them in terms of accomplishments-European Champ), he's gotten very little playing time so far. I really hope to see him playing more but I wouldn't mind him leaving if decent cash was offered, since we wont seem to make use of him at all and Mancio has him last in the pecking order. It would be fairer to him.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It's a crime having him rot on the bench in my opinion!. He should of played half the games Veron and Stankovic shouldnt have!.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well honestly he shoudl get the nod over players like Stankovic who are only in the lineup b/c of their names and not their play

1 - 6 of 6 Posts