Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59,107 Posts
Well I checked the official Inter website [even the Italian version] and there's nothing mentioned about Okan or Kara. But it's a smart move, they both didn't get any playing time. They'll make their Perugia debut against Rubentus. :D I Guess It's 99% official.

I Wouldn't mind selling Okan, but I'd mind selling Karagounis because he didn't take his full chance with Inter. Hope he's loaned out.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The FIFA President said:
okan is a good bench player for us, but since we are not in the CL, it's quite sensable that we offload some of the wage burdens.
IMO, after the loaning off, the players will not return to inter at the end of the season.
i didnt thik about it that way now i think its a good idea as long as Emre doesnt mind!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think this rumour is fake... unless we get Grosso in return :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
jack goff said:
I think this rumour is fake... unless we get Grosso in return :D
:D:D:D well said...

·
Registered
678 Posts
Grosso? Who is Grosso I am sorry?
Whoever he is, I think it's not bad to let some gift ones to play in other clubs because we are introducing more in.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Perugia confirm triple signing boost
tribalfootball.com - January 4, 2004

Perugia has confirmed they are in talks with three Serie A transfer targets.
On their official website, a Perugia statement confirmed yesterday: "On the topic of transfer negotiations, with have understandings with Inter and Lazio for the transfers of centre midfielders Karagounis and Okan and the defender Colonnese.

"The negotiations will be completed in the next hours."

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Inter Milan's Karagounis rules out Perugia move
tribalfootball.com - January 6, 2004

Inter Milan midfielder Giorgios Karagounis has rubbished Perugia claims that he is joining them on-loan.
The Greek international said, "I do not understand this because Alessandro Gaucci says I am already a player of Perugia. But Inter have not told me that they want to loan me.

"I will remain here and try to win a place in the team.

"A return in Greece? Not, it is not in my plans. My aim is only with Inter, and I will do everything in order to play for the Nerazzurra."

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Perugia continue Inter talks Tuesday 6 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perugia have confirmed that they have yet to reach an agreement with Inter over the loan moves for Okan Buruk and Giorgios Karagounis.

The Umbrian outfit claimed last week that they were close to bringing in the pair but talks are continuing.

"We¡¦ve taken a step forward in negotiations but we still have a few details to take care of over the next few days," said Perugia director general Alessandro Gaucci.

However, midfielder Karagounis has told a Greek radio station that he has no interest in a move.

"There is no possibility that I will join Perugia," he said on ERA Sport. "I don¡¦t understand why the media and Gaucci are saying such things.

"Inter haven¡¦t told me that they want to loan me out and I¡¦m staying with the intention of winning a first team shirt.

"The arrival of Alberto Zaccheroni as Coach has changed things for me. He believes in me and has given me a few games to impress.

"Could I return to Greece? That is not part of my plan. I want to keep wearing the Nerazzurri shirt."

Karagounis arrived at the San Siro in the summer, on a free transfer, after his contract expired with Panathinaikos.

channel4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts