Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the Adidas deal was never ment to be. Kappa will continue to serve Juve with equipment.

Maybe we`ll get the same type of shirts in Juve design as the Azzuri`s used in Euro2000? That`ll be cool...!!!

Maybe to cold for use in the winter ?!

Forza Juve ! Forza Kappa !

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yes Kappa! Is there a pic of the new jersey? I think the jersey should be more BLACK and WHITE. the 98/99 jersey had hints of that, but last year's jersey had to many silly sleeve kappa logos. Somehow it wasn'e BLACK and WHITE, but black-white. I don't know if anyone understood that, but the jerseys need a little revamp.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
YEPPI!! Not Adidas.. splendid! Our jersey would probably look like Newcastles if they were to design it. Im glad our partnership with Kappa still is going strong! Hope it'll be like the Azzurri's but more BLACK AND WHITE! :)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
So- What's the motivation for this Ivers ?
I believed Adidas were favourites initially, but in recent weeks all I've heard from the mailinglist is that Lotto would in all propability be our new sponsor. I would be happy if we stayed with Kappa, but do you know anything for sure ? Please uypdate me, or even better- write a link to the information :).

Ciao.

S

·
0 Posts
Nah... A big team like Juventus deserves a big brand like Adidas...:(:(:(

I am not saying that Kappa isn't good, but Adidas is so much cooler!!!:cool:

By the way, I really didn't like last season's shirt, too oldish style...

It should be a bit like Milan's 2000/01!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Glen !

Two days ago Juventus.com had Kappa on the list of sponsors for 2000/2001. But today it`s been replaced with Lotto.

So there it is: LOTTO IS OUR SUPPLIER THIS SEASON.

At least it`s italian, but not as cool as Kappa.

To bad...Forza Kappa !! FOREVER !!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
LOTTO?!? :mad:
Why on earth! Lotto sucks! Have you seen their commercial!?:

"Lotto! soccer with Italian passion"

what craap! Lotto is low standard. Kappa is the elite, Juvesque. Kappa and Juve are intertwined. I hope it's kappa and not adidas or lotto.

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I saw that too today. did you see it in the tickets part?

Lotto... NONONONONONO

FORZA ADIDAS

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
There's really no point in complaining now.
The new kit will be introduced tomorrow and it appears that we will have to get used to a third colour, as the shoulders are supposed to be green ! (?) :(.
Anyway- I'll have to see it before I pass judgement.

Ciao.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Glen, where did you hear/see/read that? If you see it (new kit) on the web, PLEASE point it out to us! CAN'T WAIT!!!!:)

S

·
0 Posts
No way Juve is going to sign with Nike, its either going to be adidas or an Italian brand

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Oh man.. Lotto, it is low standard! They dont sponse any major teams. I hate their soccer shoes to! :) They suck!
No no no NOT Adidas, everyone is sponsored by them. Nike would be nice! :) I have the same shoes as Davids! :cool: Anyways, so the cooperation with kappa is over. A shame.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nike = Maniac sporting crazy Michael Jordan/Ronaldo capitalist multinational Style.

Adidas = Newcastle United FC

Lotto = Cheap ugly and low class..

Kappa = Style. Italy. Comfort. Juventus FC.

I like Kappa.
Please keep kappa.

Glen where did you hear of GREEN sleeves?? green sleeves. Should be interesting.

Please not lotto! :(

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
D I S A P O I N T E D ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

The new shirt is ugly ! :(

LOTTO SUCKS !!!! ( Even if Juve made a good buisness with them. )

FORZA KAPPA !!!!! Now with Roma and Bati as their team in serie A. :( :(

And they even try to fool us by letting M. Colombari were it at the conference. Does`nt make the shirt cooler.

Kappa is Juve...I can`t belive it. This is like loosing a new scudetto.....

I

·
0 Posts
I dont like the new jersey either. CiaoWeb doesnt look good on it. The collar is ugly. There are too many ads on the shirts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts