Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add your 2 Cents

It looks like someone on the Israel Forum here under the Cro-Israel friendly thread on page 4 has something stupid to say about us. Add your 2 cents.

"Maybe instead of letting them be in the stands, we should have reprimended the both for war crimes and genocide they did to our people in Melchemet Milchama 2...

Poshim Croatim "

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
no need.....let them talk....that´s the only thing they are good on.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boksic said:
no need.....let them talk....that´s the only thing they are good on.
Yeah I know but what angers me is that Croatia shows respect and plays them in Israel when most European teams wont go there and they dont play our anthem and to top it off this shit.

·
©
7,230 Posts
It is no suprise who it came from.. Even before I read the thread I knew who it was from. The other guys seem ok and didn't say anything against us and the general feeling towards Croatians I suspect is pretty good. I mean they even wanted Rosso to play for their NT!:D

I doubt the anthem not being played would have been intentional but it is true that nobody wants to go and play them..

oh yeah, good to see you again VanCro.:)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Just noticed this thread so I'd like to repeat in short what I already told Van Cro and grba personally. as the Israeli forum FM I apologize for this incident, this is obviously something I don't tolerate. I took care of this now. Just as dinamovac said, this doesn't reflect the general public opinions of Croatia in here, we appreciate the fact you guys agreed to play with us, it was important to play a big game in Israel and we thank you for that. And of course, we have Rosso :) And your guys look like they had a good time as tourists in Jerusalem. About the anthems, Israeli football is just about the most amateur you'll find even if you look in countries where football is not even professional. In the league game on Saturday right after this match, the national anthem once again wasn't played and some stadium utility man had to sing it instead. The problem was that the disc with the anthems was burned, and for some reason the stereo system couldn't read it. But hey they now replaced it with a new stereo system that reads burned CD's :D

Anyway like I said this doesn't reflect anything, there are good relations between Israelis and Croatians here on XT and hopefully it remains this way :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Raanan said:
The problem was that the disc with the anthems was burned, and for some reason the stereo system couldn't read it. But hey they now replaced it with a new stereo system that reads burned CD's :D
Hey....ever heard about copyright? :shades: ;)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
oooh...the Isrealis are downloading anthems....wait till FIFA finds out, you boys will be in trouble. :)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
and that poster is not worth a whole thread, we all know about him...

·
International
8,545 Posts
Some things haven't changed. And yes, thanks Raanan for taking care of it and thanks for the apology. But I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me.

If this is something you don't tolerate then why did it take you over a week to do anything about it? And when you finally did something about it (undoubtedly only as a result of Van Cro's comments in the thread) why did you not indicate that you don't tolerate such behaviour? When you closed the thread, you never said anything about that neanderthal being out of line. You said it was political discussion and that's why you were closing it. So are you saying that you consider his comments to be political rather than discriminatory? So then what exactly are you apologizing for?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
IVO said:
Some things haven't changed. And yes, thanks Raanan for taking care of it and thanks for the apology. But I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me.

If this is something you don't tolerate then why did it take you over a week to do anything about it? And when you finally did something about it (undoubtedly only as a result of Van Cro's comments in the thread) why did you not indicate that you don't tolerate such behaviour? When you closed the thread, you never said anything about that neanderthal being out of line. You said it was political discussion and that's why you were closing it. So are you saying that you consider his comments to be political rather than discriminatory? So then what exactly are you apologizing for?
First off IVO it's good to see you back man :) Long time since we last talked, we need to do this again sometime soon. ;)

The reason which was also given to Van Cro and grba is simple, maybe idiotic yet simple, I simply missed this comment. There are plenty of new posts in our forum everyday, and I've got quite a lot of other commitments besides XT so it happens I don't read every word. I'm willing to take responsibility for this 'screw-up' if you wanna call it that way, I am not complaining or saying that being one FM for such a big forum is too much for me because it isn't and never has been until now, but the second FM quit just a few months ago and so it happens I do not get to read every word or post especially if it's in a thread that hasn't been active for 2 weeks. For that reason we have PM's, Van Cro or anyone else could've PMed me about this and I would've dealt with it asap, instead of just posting a reply to Kappa. I don't blame him for being angry, just pointing out how it could have been more useful for everyone involved. The moment I saw this I took action. I did not want to add more fuel to the fire, and I talked with all 3 guys involved privately, and trust me I've taken the right action, whether it's warnings or anything else.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Thanks, yah it's been a while, I'll try to get on msn now and then so we can chat.

Since we're old friends I'll give you the benefit of the doubt regarding missing the comments he made. Mind you, it's a considerable benefit I'm giving you ;)

But what don't you blame monkey man for being angry about? About WWII? Is that to say you'll allow that bigot to make discriminatory comments because you understand his anger? That dumb phuck doesn't care about WWII, if he did he wouldn't pick and choose who to attack. This is not about him feeling anger towards Croats, it's about him being prejudiced against us, just like he was back when I was here.

I'm not completely out of the loop and I know that knuckle dragger's been banned half a dozen times or so in the past few years. It won't be difficult to go for that seventh time.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
IVO said:
Thanks, yah it's been a while, I'll try to get on msn now and then so we can chat.

Since we're old friends I'll give you the benefit of the doubt regarding missing the comments he made. Mind you, it's a considerable benefit I'm giving you ;)

But what don't you blame monkey man for being angry about? About WWII? Is that to say you'll allow that bigot to make discriminatory comments because you understand his anger? That dumb phuck doesn't care about WWII, if he did he wouldn't pick and choose who to attack. This is not about him feeling anger towards Croats, it's about him being prejudiced against us, just like he was back when I was here.

I'm not completely out of the loop and I know that knuckle dragger's been banned half a dozen times or so in the past few years. It won't be difficult to go for that seventh time.
Thanks I guess. :D
Like I said, in this kind of situations when someone gets mad you can't judge him in a fair way, so I have no complaints against Van Cro or anyone else, nothing less nothing more. About him being banned, that's completely out of my league, if the admins or anyone else think he should be banned then fine. I'm just a Forum Manager, they will decide what they think is the best for XT.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
IVO said:
You didn't answer my question Raanan. You understand his anger about what?
About the comments made in the thread by Kappa of course. There's no point in fighting over something we both agree on. ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Apology from Kappa

It has come to my attention that some Croatians on this forum are not to 'pleased' with my comments that i made in my home (israel) forum regarding the game between Israel vs. Croatia.

For this, i take all responsibility and apoligized. I have received a couple of letters, and i will take things to account....

If someone wants a thoroughall explanation about the incident, i'll be more than willing to talk it over on a Private Message.

Once again, sorry from Kappa

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Kappa21 said:
It has come to my attention that some Croatians on this forum are not to 'pleased' with my comments that i made in my home (israel) forum regarding the game between Israel vs. Croatia.

For this, i take all responsibility and apoligized. I have received a couple of letters, and i will take things to account....

If someone wants a thoroughall explanation about the incident, i'll be more than willing to talk it over on a Private Message.

Once again, sorry from Kappa
What happened, anyway it takes a lot of guts to apoligize like that (even if this is a forum on the internet.) so for whatever you said I accept you're apology.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.