Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like it will be a done deal in some days. Kallon who is too god to be a sub will leave for Valenica in X-change for Kily who's set to re-unite with his former coach Hector Cuper. Great stuff!

Kily will be great for Inter!

Source Calciomercato.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Nicky! :D Come on, you know too that Calciomercato is filled with junk. ;)
Kallon is one of Cuper´s favourite player and the first one he asked to bring back to Inter when he took charge of Inter. I´m sure he won´t give up on him after just a year. :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmy, the reason i post it is that it's been going on for some weeks now. First it was rumours about Farinos for Kily and now Kallon instead. Sure Kallon might be one of Cuper's favoites But Kily happen to be one of them too :D And don't you think Kallon is to good to sit on the bench?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
On a good day he is, yes. But he´s an inconsistent striker that is very important for us tactically. Whenever we are up with one or two goals, he can be a good addition to the bench to come on and be a scoring threat and at the same time be a good defensive player.
But with our injury prone strikers he will receive some matches next season too, like he was this season.

I really don´t see Cuper giving Kallon in exchange for Kily. Ventola would be the more obvious choice, but probably Valencia doesn´t want him. :D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Kily is the player Cuper has requested. I'm sure he likes Kily more than Kallon. A lot More

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't want to see kallon go...i'd make a trade like ventola + farinos for kily...if it's still not enough, some money might have to be involved...but i wouldn't trade emre or kallon for kily...it's not that i don't want kily but kallon and emre are our future...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hell yeah if Kallon was traded for Kily

We still have Ventola and Recoba for our strikers.......Not bad also that new guy---macaronne?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
kily didn't have a good game against england yesterday...if argentina goes out in the first round, i guess his stock will drop and we'll probably get him at cheap price... :D:D:D maybe guly for him... :tongue:

seriously, i m very disappointed with his performance...based on the first 2 argentina's games, chino has been having a better WC than kily...if valencia ask for too much, i think we should forget about him and go for a cheaper player like jorgensen who is an excellent player...jorgensen to backup chino wouldn't be a bad idea... ;) and it could free up more cash to get nesta... :dazed:

·
Registered
280 Posts
My guess is that Kily's word's gonna be the last one on this matter.....it's true that he said Inter was his first choice (" if he had to leave Valencia" his quote), but our coach recently said that he would like to keep him too.......

so, if the reason he want's to go is more playing time(not to share it with Vicente), going to Inter, IMO is the most ridiculous option.......with Cuper's basic system (2 DMs in the middle of 4-4-2)he'll have to compete with lot of players (Recoba,Dalmat, Emre, Guly,Seedorf..... just to mention some).....two bad games and with such competitions (and fans) he's out of first 11..........:eek:

Personally I would like him to stay, but if he decides for this deal then I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than Emre or Dalmat in exchange :eek: :cool:
you've got too many midfielders already..............

and you can keep your strikers too;) :eek:

:cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
kily didn't have to compete with seedorf if we got him...seedorf is already gone.....he is with milan... :D:D:D

btw, i wouldn't trade dalmat or emre for kily...i'd rather keep them...i like kily but wouldn't sacrafice these players for him...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts