Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know that its like kind of stupid,but by watching inter games,sometimes iv seen kallon coming to conceicao side to cross the ball,he made it very good+conceicao is not showing his real type of playing ,he needs more time:rolleyes: .......

why i think that we should try to play kallon there:
1-he is very very fast
2-his crosses are awsome
3-he have enough air to help the defense
4-Recoba needs to play as a striker, IMO
5-we have too many strikers

dont you think thats enough:rolleyes: ;)

my line up:

-------------------toldo------------------
---zanetti---matrix-----cordoba-------gresko
--kallon--zanetti-------dalmat-----guly
------------vieri------recoba/r9

well i know that this will never happens,is that i want to see your comments

forza inter

·
Registered
29 Posts
it sounds not bad.That makes aggressive formation.
You are quite creative:tongue:
I think Kallon will be competent for that job once Ronnie is back to the line-up.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
What about Kallon on the Left side of Midfield;).just a thought!.

I can see why you have brought this up since Kallon is very defensive and even comes back to help the defence but his a natural Support Striker to me i dont think him on the right of left would help the team:).

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
How about Guly as keeper,

1. Has a hand
2. Is tall
3. And would look better in a grey jersey

Not bad huh !
:D

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
That sounds good, but first we have to get Ronnie back to the bench and put Toldo as a first striker, he is tall enough to make a successful header! :happy:

In a second thought, I think Ronaldo can be a perfect left back, he have the same pace as Mini Me (aka Roberto Carlos)! :D

·
Registered
920 Posts
The idea of playing Kallon on the right is good, but I would wait a bit more for Coicecao. I am sure Sergio is gonan be very important for us! ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for your comments,truezsp,Daniel32,sigge....;)

hey christian i didnt expect that you were so fanny,you know thats why some people say that inter fans are hypocryts,something that i dont agree with,reading your posts sometimes make me think that your a mature guy:rolleyes: ..but now idont agree with:mad: ...the same thing goes for you yacoob......but as a fiorentina fan i just want to ignore you;)

:mad:

no matter forza inter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts