Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Inspired by the 2 baldies?

======================================================
The powers that be, Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani, have responded in typical fashion, like 10-year-olds let loose on a copy of Football Manager, by signing Thiago Silva, a defender who can’t play until next season.

Just like the Alexandre '30Goal' Pato signing, the patron and his deputy think they can deceive the supporters with one signing, instead of dealing with genuine and persistent problems that exist, and need sorting ASAP, not next summer.

====================================================

Good going Dab ;)

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inspired by the 2 baldies?

======================================================
The powers that be, Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani, have responded in typical fashion, like 10-year-olds let loose on a copy of Football Manager, by signing Thiago Silva, a defender who can’t play until next season.

Just like the Alexandre '30Goal' Pato signing, the patron and his deputy think they can deceive the supporters with one signing, instead of dealing with genuine and persistent problems that exist, and need sorting ASAP, not next summer.

====================================================

Good going Dab ;)
Kat said:
I kindly say, stay away. I may have fights with Milan fans on a subject that we are now a cozy home for retired people and not a football club, but it doesn't mean I allowe Interistas to say a word about it.
In other words, fcuk off :finger:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know what wet dream he has and honestly is a bit worried you will tell that now.
Don't worry you were never in any of his wet dreams.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I know what you mean. Many do prefer the simplicity of the old CMs. I guess it depends on when you first started playing CM.
This shows that FM sucks :) BUT I still like that game.
Well not really. It's more of a research issue. Kaladze is overrated and Bonera is underrated. For some reason Kaladze has exceptional defending:drunk:.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
favalli might be getting the first team spot ahead of kaladze in the next game :proud:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts